Racism - It's a real thing.

It's amazing that the concept of wearing clothes to represent ideologies can be such a complicated topic....

Sometimes I wonder if people are really trying to make simple things complicated for the sake of argument, or if some people are truly incapable of wading through the nuances of everyday life.

Edit:  For example, there is a huge difference between a kid wearing a Husker t-shirt in Lincoln, NE and a kid in Somalia wearing a Huskers "2001 National Championship" t-shirt.  One of these kids is probably a fan, the other just doesn't want a sunburn.  If you can't discern between the two, well that's just sad...

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Only if it’s safe to assume Kap supports Castro 

I guess I don't see a scenario where I wouldn't assume he supports Castro if I saw him wear a Casto shirt.  People tend to wear images on their clothing of people/causes/ideas that they support.  Rarely, if ever, do they do it to NOT support people/causes/ideas.  

Just like I would assume someone wearing a swastika supports Nazism.  Or someone wearing a shirt that said White Power supports white supremacy.  

• Plus1 1

22 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Like I said, privileged. 

But he's right on both accounts, here. The online mobs and doxxers are just awful. Truly awful.

Even if this kid did do something egregious to any of the groups at this event he shouldn't have been doxxed, or any of his Identity revealed. Black, white, brown or purple kids deserve to learn from their mistakes, be taught the error of their ways, and not have the rest of their life in jeopardy because they made a stupid kid mistake.

• Plus1 2
21 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Like I said, privileged. 

But he's right on both accounts, here. The online mobs and doxxers are just awful. Truly awful.

This "privilege" isn't reserved for white people. During the same event everyone initially rushed to the defense of the Native American before finding out he flat out lied. 

Left wing media constantly comes to do the defense of minorities, whether it's appropriate, or not....

It's hilarious that this person seems to think that the kid was given the benefit of the doubt through this ordeal, when it couldn't have been further from the truth. What a damn joke.