** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

13 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Florida did not fire their coach mid-season to wait till Dec to contact one of their top targets.

Florida reached out to Frost's agent a month ago. What this guy is saying in his tweet is that Florida has not talked to Frost directly because he is still coaching his team. 

19 hours ago, Dewiz said:

He was asked a question and that seems to be the only reason he answered it. Because the person asked about Frost, it seems he gave a two-part answer that didn't answer whether Frost was being sought. All he said was "we need to be more competitive" and " I admire Frost". Les Nessman would've at least followed up the answer with "Just what do you think you're trying to pull!!?"

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Landlord said:

You know what? We've tried. It's obvious you're not here to actually pay attention to anything anyone else is saying. At this point, we're all just getting a really big kick out of your struggles.

Man...Someone is really thirsty!!!

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Severe was commenting on TBL today that maybe NU used all of it's positive karma with the flea-kicker 20 years ago.  He was given numerous examples of "bad luck" for NU since 1997 by callers and tweeters.

I'm sure nobody is talking about this as if it's an actual, serious thing, but we've had tons of luck/karma in the last 20 years. Bo Pelini, especially, was remarkably good at almost always finding a way to win extremely tight games. The ones he didn't stand out more ('09 Virginia Tech and '09 Texas), but plenty of games have occurred where we got lucky calls or lucky breaks.

• Plus1 1

I made a thread about this in Rumorville, because I'm still waiting to hear more details from my uncle about this, but I thought this was interesting:

Not much more info that I have on this as of yet, but I spoke with my uncle who was with Tom Osborne all day in North Platte doing stuff for Teammates.  He mentioned to me that Tom told him he has been talking with Scott Frost.  Probably not groundbreaking, but I found that interesting.  I don't know much more than that, but I'm going to pick my uncle's brain about it more tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

I made a thread about this in Rumorville, because I'm still waiting to hear more details from my uncle about this, but I thought this was interesting:

Not much more info that I have on this as of yet, but I spoke with my uncle who was with Tom Osborne all day in North Platte doing stuff for Teammates.  He mentioned to me that Tom told him he has been talking with Scott Frost.  Probably not groundbreaking, but I found that interesting.  I don't know much more than that, but I'm going to pick my uncle's brain about it more tomorrow.

It helps support what others are saying if anything. 

7 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Tomorrow?  Call him tonight!  We need info!

• Plus1 2