** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

6 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

Animals that can eat you in...

Florida: sharks, alligators, black bears, Burmese pythons, wild boars, panthers, meth zombies

Nebraska: mountain lion, meth zombies

16 days to go.

I added a couple

Edited by GSG
  • Plus1 2
16 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

I just don't think Florida is a progressive enough school in a regressive area of the country to hire Charlie Strong as their head coach. Take it as you will.

And he's by far the most likely, given what we've discussed about Kelly and Stoops being very adamant about not taking a job.

It's  a very suspicious list. Sounds like a fans wish list.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

Frost is apparently in contract negotiations with Nebraska right now. Heard this from the same source that told me they know for a fact Frost wants this job.

Awesome. Thank you! 

I always had a hunch that Frost was their top target but if he said no that is when we would get a leak of new names connected to the Florida job. That happened today, which was a bit sooner than I would have expected it to happen. 

Let's assume Scott Forst gets announced as our next head coach. How do you think B1G West fans (MN, Purdue, WI, etc) will react to the news? B1G East powers like Ohio State, MI and PSU will just be happy we finally made a big time hire and would welcome the competition. I suspect fans of B1G West teams will have a "oh crap" type of response. 

• Plus1 1