** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

39 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Can someone give me the steps for how to post a tweet correctly? 

You know what? We've tried. It's obvious you're not here to actually pay attention to anything anyone else is saying. At this point, we're all just getting a really big kick out of your struggles.

• Plus1 4

I got the assistance for the tweets, folks. Thank you! Anyways, Florida fans are having a meltdown that Scott Frost wasn't listed in that tweet. The only fear that I have is that he would decide to stay at UCF, but how could you turn down the Nebraska job to remain at UCF when it was offered to you and it may not be offered again in the future? Things that make you go hmmm. 

1 minute ago, jessica0 said:

I got the assistance for the tweets, folks. Thank you! Anyways, Florida fans are having a meltdown that Scott Frost wasn't listed in that tweet. The only fear that I have is that he would decide to stay at UCF, but how could you turn down the Nebraska job to remain at UCF when it was offered to you and it may not be offered again in the future? Things that make you go hmmm. 

11 minutes ago, Toe said:
  1. Paste the link to the tweet in the box
  2. Hit Submit Reply

3. ???

4.  Profit

14 minutes ago, Landlord said:

You know what? We've tried. It's obvious you're not here to actually pay attention to anything anyone else is saying. At this point, we're all just getting a really big kick out of your struggles.

Did you just doxx yourself?

Edited by StPaulHusker
  • Plus1 2

22 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

3. ???

4.  Profit

Did you just doxx yourself?

Only because you've doxxed me previously. And I've doxxed myself like hundreds of times. Who wants pictures of my wife in my unprotected photobucket account?

Edited by Landlord
1 hour ago, junior4949 said:

I can't think Florida is going to heavily pursue Charlie Strong.  While I think he's a good coach, his time at Texas is going to keep major programs away from him for a while. 

Considering his success post-Texass, and the fact that Charlie had the deck stacked against him from day one on account of wealthy racist boosters (the same boosters that orchestrated his ouster and were used effectively in negative recruiting against Texass), he'll be back a lot sooner than people think. 

I just don't think Florida is a progressive enough school in a regressive area of the country to hire Charlie Strong as their head coach. Take it as you will.

Edited by VectorVictor
8 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Considering his success post-Texass, and the fact that Charlie had the deck stacked against him from day one on account of wealthy racist boosters (the same boosters that orchestrated his ouster and were used effectively in negative recruiting against Texass), he'll be back a lot sooner than people think. 

I just don't think Florida is a progressive enough school in a regressive area of the country to hire Charlie Strong as their head coach. Take it as you will.

Why not? He was at Florida for 9 years during his career. He has deep Florida connections that are hard to beat by anyone in the country and he is currently coaching in the state. He may not become a national title winning coach, and most aren't/never become it, but they could do worse from a fit standpoint. 

Of course their AD will deny it, they always do in coaching searches, but I can see why Strong is high on their list.