** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, BIGREDIOWAN said:

I'm so close to nuking this thread now it's a little concerning...............................a little less crazy and a lot more constructive discussion would be the direction this thread should be going. 

I thought we were aiming for the "Last one to post wins" thread? 

Just now, BIGREDIOWAN said:

I'm so close to nuking this thread now it's a little concerning...............................a little less crazy and a lot more constructive discussion would be the direction this thread should be going. 

Jinx!

At least delete the stalker stuff. This is getting gross.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Cdog923 said:

I thought we were aiming for the "Last one to post wins" thread? 

Not if we're going to come across like we want to wear someone's skin suit while licking windows. If that's the case I'll have to bury this thread so deep in the depths of the internet it'll never be found...........at some point this could end up in a damn newspaper somewhere! :lol: 

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Sparker said:

Jinx!

At least delete the stalker stuff. This is getting gross.

See the problem is that we don't want to do the work. We want everyone to have some semblance of control. I got a PM yesterday saying let the kids have their fun. The problem is if we let little things slide it ends up turning into this nonsense. Folks need to learn when enough is enough so the mods don't have to get heavy handed. Believe me, none of us want to go around hiding multiple pages of posts. 

Everyone needs to learn when it's gone to far. A big part of this is not responding to off topic posts. @Warrior10's post right above this is a great example (sorry to throw you under the bus). While the intention is great and I'm 100% behind it, the function is that the conversation continues (there's now an opening for another off topic response about if making jokes is ok or when it's ok etc). So even though the end thought is lets get back on topic we continue off topic. It is fine to take things to PMs. In fact it's encouraged. 

Being the fun police sucks, but there's only so much bs that people are going to wade through to read about SF. After that, we start getting tons of SF threads which the people that make the topic go off topic complain about which takes yet another thread off topic. 

Have your fun, make a comment or two but let it go. 

• Plus1 7

Assuming Donte Williams, Keith WIlliams and JP are retained, fill out Scott Frost's staff for how you see it playing out. 

IMO, he will bring his DC. His WR/OC coach will try to get the UCF head coaching job. He will bring his strength coach, his RB coach, his OL coach. I bet he promots Rudd to LB coach. 

2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

jessica, any new internet rumors about Frost?

Haven't looked. I suspect things will be pretty calm today and through Saturday. Next week should still be pretty calm. After that I think things will heat up. What I am watching for are two things - new names appearing for FL (meaning SF is fading with them) or rumors of NE and SF.