** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

22 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Frost’s people are apparently in contract negotiations with Nebraska. Heard this from the same source that told me they know for a fact Frost wants this job.

I’ve heard that Osborne has contacted Frost 4 times and a deal has been made

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Let's assume Scott Forst gets announced as our next head coach. How do you think B1G West fans (MN, Purdue, WI, etc) will react to the news? B1G East powers like Ohio State, MI and PSU will just be happy we finally made a big time hire and would welcome the competition. I suspect fans of B1G West teams will have a "oh crap" type of response. 

Just stop

• Plus1 3

4 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Let's assume Scott Forst gets announced as our next head coach. How do you think B1G West fans (MN, Purdue, WI, etc) will react to the news? B1G East powers like Ohio State, MI and PSU will just be happy we finally made a big time hire and would welcome the competition. I suspect fans of B1G West teams will have a "oh crap" type of response. 

The entire B1G West will join the MAC, and  what's left will be the new Big 8.

Edited by B.B. Hemingway
  • Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Wisconsin - won't care because they will be drunk

Iowa - won't care because they will have a 3 game winning streak against us

Minnesota - won't care because they are too busy waiting for the Vikings to blow a playoff game in spectacular fashion

Purdue/Illinois/Northwestern - are there any people who are fans of these teams?

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Heard from a trusted source that the B1G West teams have all planned to forfeit their games against us for the next 10 years if Frost is hired. 

Just now, Red Five said:

Wisconsin - won't care because they will be drunk

Iowa - won't care because they will have a 3 game winning streak against us

Minnesota - won't care because they are too busy waiting for the Vikings to blow a playoff game in spectacular fashion

Purdue/Illinois/Northwestern - are there any people who are fans of these teams?

Image result for Offended gif

• Plus1 1

Updated odds to be Florida's next head coach: Frost -150, Mullen +400, Norvell +600

Now I don't trust these lines as pointing to who will be the next coach but still interesting to see who people are putting their money on. Has anyone seen any odds for who will be the Nebraska coach come next year?