** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

7 hours ago, Landlord said:

I'm sure nobody is talking about this as if it's an actual, serious thing, but we've had tons of luck/karma in the last 20 years. Bo Pelini, especially, was remarkably good at almost always finding a way to win extremely tight games. The ones he didn't stand out more ('09 Virginia Tech and '09 Texas), but plenty of games have occurred where we got lucky calls or lucky breaks.

Does anyone  remember a 57 yard field goal?

Edited by MichiganDad3
  • Plus1 1

18 minutes ago, Red_Payne said:

Where does this thread rank among the greatest CFB threads of all-time... Gotta be up there.

Would be a shame if Frost doesn't end up in Lincoln. Moos needs to whatever it takes to get this done.

We need to get this to 100 pages before Frost arrives at Lincoln.  I bet we can do it.

I'm a bit encouraged of late that the Florida media is no longer pretending Frost is definitely going to UF.  Makes me think he will come to Nebraska.  About 70% positive now... but that's just my own opinion based on inadequate data and rumors.  Part of me wants to see what he could do at Florida too, given all the crazy good recruits they get.  Their classes will probably always be at least 10 ranks ahead of ours.

1 minute ago, swmohusker said:

Good Morning Huskerboard!! Look forward to some good speculation and reported assumptions today.  May we read between the lines and write our own narrative on what will happen today.  

I doubt anything comes out today. Only thing that came out yesterday was the Florida top 3 list.