** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

16 minutes ago, Redux said:

Just read this over there, seriously no words.  Hope their whole fanbase isn't this horrible.

Remember when that gator in Florida ate that little boy from Nebraska cause his redneck parents were too drunk to pay attention? Yeah I think the gator had the right idea. One less person from Nebraska in this world is a great idea.

I read that too. I know that family and saw what they went through. That was a horrible thing to post. Hopefully he discovers that karma is a real *****.

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

That's probably the most excitement that handful of guys have had in years.

Well it was just a few seasons ago that UCF finished in the AP top 10 after beating Baylor in the Fiesta Bowl.  The only loss that season was a three point loss to #12 South Carolina.  They also beat Penn State, Rutgers, and #8 Louisville that season.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_UCF_Knights_football_team

Edited by HuskerNation1
  • Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

I read that too. I know that family and saw what they went through. That was a horrible thing to post. Hopefully he discovers that karma is a real *****.

I hope the family doesn't see that hateful post.  If they do, please send them our condolences and regards.  On this occasion, I hope I can speak for everyone here.

• Plus1 1