** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Redux said:

Just read this over there, seriously no words.  Hope their whole fanbase isn't this horrible.

Remember when that gator in Florida ate that little boy from Nebraska cause his redneck parents were too drunk to pay attention? Yeah I think the gator had the right idea. One less person from Nebraska in this world is a great idea.

Wow. Just wow. That is so low.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Redux said:

Just read this over there, seriously no words.  Hope their whole fanbase isn't this horrible.

Remember when that gator in Florida ate that little boy from Nebraska cause his redneck parents were too drunk to pay attention? Yeah I think the gator had the right idea. One less person from Nebraska in this world is a great idea.

That's not very knight like behavior 

3 minutes ago, Redux said:

What is the topic titled where this post is?

2 minutes ago, Redux said:

What a horrible thing to say.  I hope the other posters are giving this guy hell.  I would hope that we wouldn't put up with this from one of our posters.

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, Redux said:

I just about puked with disgust.  Terrible. 

9 minutes ago, Redux said:

Gainesville is dixie crazy. Prime example of that special kind of hate.