** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

With Nebraska losing recruits and an early signing period approaching, I'd rather the new coach just show up and get to work.  Don't care about ESPN's coverage of the matter or any other news channel.

This is the most important thing with the early signing period. He needs to come in and assemble a class quickly. 

16 minutes ago, Big Mike said:

Matt Davison has business interests beside broadcasting. I believe he wants to get away from the basketball side of it as it does require a lot more time away. We haven't seen any announcements other than he did the home bball game and I gathered he was no longer doing basketball games. No announcement is strange but maybe we'll find out more next week.

Thanks Big Mike. I hope he can still find time to be the color analyst for the Husker games. It will be cool to hear him talk about one of his best friends as coach!

17 minutes ago, Redux said:

:dunno you either missed my subtle jab or ignored it.  Either way disappointed.

I'm just trying to keep things on topic. I got the jab and I am fine with the best team winning. Even if OSU wins, I don't think they are going to the playoffs. 

I just want teams like Nebraska to be good again. As much fun as it is killing you guys, it gets old. It is more enjoyable to watch a good game between two good historical programs in great stadiums. 

• Plus1 6
32 minutes ago, FlipPhone said:

Great interview with him!!  Sounds like there is a high mutual respect between him and Frost and we'll probably see him in Lincoln, should Frost get hired.

He is a Nebraska Alum and protege of Epleys.  He was on the S&C staff during our run in the 90's.

• Plus1 5
1 minute ago, jaws said:

I'm just trying to keep things on topic. I got the jab and I am fine with the best team winning. Even if OSU wins, I don't think they are going to the playoffs. 

I just want teams like Nebraska to be good again. As much fun as it is killing you guys, it gets old. It is more enjoyable to watch a good game between two good historical programs in great stadiums. 

+1 to that, just hoping Bama stays out.

Hopefully our luck is about to change for the better.

1 hour ago, Redux said:

Wisconsin being 13-0 and in the playoff is pretty big news I guess

:B)

If everything falls into place, I would say they either announce it Sat (late) or Monday.

Between CFB playoffs, Bowls and Pro Ball on Sunday, I suspect it would not be the best choice to air out Sunday.

19 minutes ago, FlipPhone said:

Yep - and there was something he said in the interview in the link about even when Scott was a player he knew he'd want to coach with him (or words to that effect).  Besides Frost, Duval is who I am going to be most excited to return.

Has there been a list posted of the coaches on Scott's current team who are from Nebraska?