** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

14 minutes ago, runningblind said:

You were implying that Malzhan would not want to go from Auburn to Arkansas because he has a better chance at winning at Auburn, why should he consider Arkansas.  I said that it was the same reason that Frost would consider Nebraska, personal reasons beyond just winning.  You said it was different going from G5 to P5 vs. P5 to P5 due to chance of winning.

I was stating that if we are only talking about chances of winning, which is where you spun the conversation both times, then Frost would have chosen Florida.

Does Nebraska have a chance of winning a title?  Sure they do.  Does Florida have a much better chance of winning a title?  You bet your grandpa.

Frost wants to come here for sentimental reasons, don't kid yourself that it is an easier road to a title in Nebraska than it is in Florida.  Malzhan would seem to have a similar mindset.

Nebraska plays in a relatively weak division in which it possesses better recruits than any other team in the division when you compile the 5 year rankings. What has been lacking is player development and a team identity.  Thus, I think Nebraska has just as easy of a chance of winning the BIG West and competing in the CCG that Florida does in the SEC East. The BIG and SEC winners will always be strong candidates for the CFP, so your argument has fallen apart.

Also, Frost moving to Nebraska is not an apples to apples comparison of Gus moving to Arky. Lets assume that Urban Meyer was an Indiana grad...would you question him leaving OSU to go to Indiana?

6 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

God I cannot stand listening to Benning about Frost.  Such a negative viewpoint on him already.

What is he saying now? 

I’ve gotten that feeling a few weeks ago that Benning isn’t on the Frost bandwagon 

Yes, can't listen to it and too lazy to go back on podcast later.  What is Benning saying now.  Has to stem from LP days.  GET OVER IT DAMON ! Our new HC is much bigger and more important to the program than a radio broadcaster and assistant HS coach.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, VectorVictor said:

So...can anyone educate me on how to take advantage of this? I'll admit I'm clueless as to how these sites operate...

I bet on Bovada.com, be forewarned they charge a small intetest fee to deposit money.  The money comes out from an offshore website etc.

As mentioned before if you bet on the line being -250, you would have to bet $250 to win $100.  The site is nice as it will tell you risk/reward numbers before you place bet.

5 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

What is he saying now? 

I’ve gotten that feeling a few weeks ago that Benning isn’t on the Frost bandwagon 

"Oh I hate that one man gets so much attention over what's going on on the field"  crap like that.  Its all in the 1st segment.