** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, Sparker said:

He tried being a coach too, and failed. He jelly

Nah...it's more than that. There's still beef about how the whole Lawrence Phillips thing went down and the belief by some players that SF did LP wrong. 

Frankly, Lawrence has passed on, and I wish whatever beef there was/is could pass on as well for the sake of the program. We don't need to be dredging this s*** up in public. Let's be better people, like Lawrence was trying to be in prison. 

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, Redux said:

I bet on Bovada.com, be forewarned they charge a small intetest fee to deposit money.  The money comes out from an offshore website etc.

As mentioned before if you bet on the line being -250, you would have to bet $250 to win $100.  The site is nice as it will tell you risk/reward numbers before you place bet.

Thanks. I figure this is almost as sure a bet as anything, but for some reason my CCard won't work with their site. It's not a balance issue or anything like that--is it because the money is going offshore, and I need to call the back to allow for offshore transactions?

10 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Nebraska plays in a relatively weak division in which it possesses better recruits than any other team in the division when you compile the 5 year rankings. What has been lacking is player development and a team identity.  Thus, I think Nebraska has just as easy of a chance of winning the BIG West and competing in the CCG that Florida does in the SEC East. The BIG and SEC winners will always be strong candidates for the CFP, so your argument has fallen apart.

Also, Frost moving to Nebraska is not an apples to apples comparison of Gus moving to Arky. Lets assume that Urban Meyer was an Indiana grad...would you question him leaving OSU to go to Indiana?

This is exactly true for Florida as well, except they are located closer to top recruits than any of their competition, which also happens to be one of the most talent rich locations in the country.

Edited by STL Husker

1 hour ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Ok well that makes some sense, but given where Auburn is now, and the fact that his Auburn team plays in the same conference and has beaten up Arkansas, I still dont see why he would leave and why Arkansas would not have gone for him 3 years ago when they hires BB.

Also given that Auburn boosters wanted him fired last year and earlier this year after their second loss. He knows if he wins a NC he will never have job security at Auburn. 2 or 3 down years and he’s gone. I’m telling you they are some of the worst fans if ever seen in my life. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Thanks. I figure this is almost as sure a bet as anything, but for some reason my CCard won't work with their site. It's not a balance issue or anything like that--is it because the money is going offshore, and I need to call the back to allow for offshore transactions?

I know some cards won't work with that site.  

2 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Pre paid gift card visas from the grocery stores. 

Tennessee's situation is RIPE for exploitation for agents expressing interest in their job, just to get the coaches existing school to give their client a nice raise and/or extension. This is another reason that Moos' keeping his cards close to his vest (regarding names on his list, other than SF) is a wise one.