** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

48 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

UCF at 14 in the latest Playoff rankings. Another reason Frost is gone (I don't really have that big of a problem with where they're ranked).

They are far better than the 14th team in the nation. Their defense is suspect, but there may not be a team in the country that can score with them. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, olddominionhusker said:

Yeah. I don’t care what anyone says. Multi million dollar gambling operations didn’t get that way by being stupid. If there is action on this bet this is not a done deal in my book. It does have reduced betting limits tho

Didn't someone post on Sunday that the Nebraska coaching search was taken off the betting boards?  Presumably because it was widely believed that Frost had said yes?  I know I asked yesterday, but I can't find the answer. 

49 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

This guy in Florida claims to have a source

Can you give us more info on the source of this quote?  Who is "This guy in Florida" and/or what site was this pulled from?  I'd like to get an understanding of what type of activity "this guy in Florida" posts.  Is he usually spot on with his info?

Also, I did check out this Ryan Bass tool and honestly he comes off as a homer.  I really have to think he is not a reliable source of info.  In my opinion, it looks like he desperately wants to come across as being this super cool guy who is in the know about everything.

1 minute ago, 614Husker said:

Can you give us more info on the source of this quote?  Who is "This guy in Florida" and/or what site was this pulled from?  I'd like to get an understanding of what type of activity "this guy in Florida" posts.  Is he usually spot on with his info?

Also, I did check out this Ryan Bass tool and honestly he comes off as a homer.  I really have to think he is not a reliable source of info.  In my opinion, it looks like he desperately wants to come across as being this super cool guy who is in the know about everything.

His twitter feed is ridiculous. He’s all over the place from one second to the next. I think your assessment is spot on. He seems like a complete tool

1 minute ago, olddominionhusker said:

His twitter feed is ridiculous. He’s all over the place from one second to the next. I think your assessment is spot on. He seems like a complete tool

I really don't want to get into much personal detail, but I am involved in coaching high school and his twitter just gives me the vibe of the personality of team managers in high school.  They aren't athletic but they sure as hell want to act like they know everything about the team.  That's all I wish to share personally, but I had to make that analogy.

Very interested though if we can track down the web source/profile for "this guy in Florida" and his quote.

2 minutes ago, Redux said:

Would it help if I told you all it's been a done deal verbal agreement for a week now, we just have to wait until after the AAC title game for ink to hit paper?

I am a novice to the boards, but it does help.  But I am of the mold (for better or worse) to cross check all sources of info for myself :)

• Plus1 1