** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

None of that makes sense. 

The wife Ide marries a college football coach. She knows they will move more than normal git his career. 

The assistants are college football coaches and know that to move up, you are going to move. You better your career by moving to a bigger program. 

Careers CAN be short and unpredictable. You ho after the better job when you can unless you are towards the end of your career and are content. 

I call BS on this quote. 

BS?! But it’s a guy. And he’s IN Florida! And he has a source!

• Plus1 1

I sort of get the feeling that while he is leaning towards Nebraska that his mind might not be 100% made up. Maybe, Moos is willing to wait because the signs point towards him coming.  I would think that Moos got a verbal commitment at some point, but it doesn't mean Frost can't back out before papers are signed.  If he backs out, we better hope we can get Fuente if he is still out there and actually willing to leave his Power 5 school. Everyone else has been picked clean by now.  Scott will really have put us in bad shape if he backs out now. 

Edited by Packerhuskerfan
  • Plus1 1
20 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Top tier teams (excluding Wisconsin) would put it on them, in my opinion.

Imo, Wisconsin can put it to anyone with their style. They seriously may just sneak themselves into a National Championship (Which may be good for the Huskers, having the NC in their division). 

Wouldn't be shocking for UCF to hang with anyone outside the Top 6. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Any chance frost has signed but the university has not? So we have formal assurance from frost but we have not signed so it's not subject to freedom of information since it's not a fully executed document? 

Don’t FOI requests usually take weeks or longer to even process. Doubt that would be a concern although I like your attention to detail son!

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Any chance frost has signed but the university has not? So we have formal assurance from frost but we have not signed so it's not subject to freedom of information since it's not a fully executed document? 

This is a multi-million dollar deal that affects several people in positions of high responsibility.

Bounds, Green, Moos and Osborne are not playing a game of "cross our fingers".

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

Imo, Wisconsin can put it to anyone with their style. They seriously may just sneak themselves into a National Championship (Which may be good for the Huskers, having the NC in their division). 

Wouldn't be shocking for UCF to hang with anyone outside the Top 6. 

Talking to some buddies today.  Whisky is boring, plain and vanilla....Yet they simply smother teams like a wet wool blanket.  They are incredibly sound in technique, fundamentals and the basics of football....in all 3 phases of the game.  They are simply a well disciplined team that knows how to win....

• Plus1 2