Jump to content
brophog

** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

Recommended Posts


27 minutes ago, funhusker said:

When is this whole tired "dilly dilly" thing going to end.

 

I mean, really, wwuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppp!  with that?

 

 

and I hate bud or bud light.. those that brought such to the king would be the ones I throw in the dungeon Vol Pit.  :)     

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FTW said:

Anyone see this? Herbstreit trolling Nebraska again, says he he's heard Frost is going to Florida State :facepalm:

 

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-football-scott-frost-kirk-herbstreit-espn/amp

Not so fast there...I have heard, from reliable sources, that Kirk Herbstreit is known to stick his thumb up his arse and run circles just to attract attention!

  • Plus1 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FTW said:

Anyone see this? Herbstreit trolling Nebraska again, says he he's heard Frost is going to Florida State :facepalm:

 

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-football-scott-frost-kirk-herbstreit-espn/amp

Meh. Herbstreit is just talking out of his ass again. He also said he would be surprised if Frost didn’t go to Florida and we all know how that turned out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Not so fast there...I have heard, from reliable sources, that Kirk Herbstreit is known to stick his thumb up his arse and run circles just to attract attention!

You don’t need sources for that if everyone already know it’s true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, huskersrule95 said:

Meh. Herbstreit is just talking out of his ass again. He also said he would be surprised if Frost didn’t go to Florida and we all know how that turned out. 

 

6 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Not so fast there...I have heard, from reliable sources, that Kirk Herbstreit is known to stick his thumb up his arse and run circles just to attract attention!

 

So... he's talking out his arse with his thumb in it?     Something tain't right with that boy.

Edited by GamingGlen
  • Plus1 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's kind of strange to think back 20 years ago when Frost was making the case for us being NC to where we are today. Who would have thought after 3 NCs how mismanagement could bring this program down to this level and Frost would be the one to provide hope to ressurect it? It seems like something out of Hollywood.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, FTW said:

Anyone see this? Herbstreit trolling Nebraska again, says he he's heard Frost is going to Florida State :facepalm:

 

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-football-scott-frost-kirk-herbstreit-espn/amp

 

14 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Not so fast there...I have heard, from reliable sources, that Kirk Herbstreit is known to stick his thumb up his arse and run circles just to attract attention!

 

8 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

 

 

So... he's talking out his arse with his thumb in it?     Something tain't right with that boy.

 

Mr. Bimbo, the man who lives in my finger, told me that Kirk Herbstreit’s arse is wrong.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a good day! I was able to get a 'Hire Scott Frost Now!' coasters.  I was in Papillion today and went to Jerzees. The bartender gave me one and said there were more in the downstairs bar.  I took a picture of it but it was too big to put it here. Piece of potential Husker history!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Tennessee could make this a little better on themselves if they just fired their AD, Chancellor, and anyone else involved in this dumpster fire. Just start over. I kind of feel sorry for them. 

 

Also, Frost is awesome.  

Did anyone else hear the Joel Klatt vent on Tennesee on TBL this morning?  Severe played the clip. Klatt was on Colin Cowherd's show.  He basically said he hopes Tenn. doesn't get anybody to respond to their cocking search. They deserve everything they get after the way they treated Greg  Schiano.  He was pretty upset.

I don't understand why they don't just make Brady Hoke their head coach. He's already there and has head coaching experience.  Anyone know why they don't just make him their HC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, FTW said:

Anyone see this? Herbstreit trolling Nebraska again, says he he's heard Frost is going to Florida State :facepalm:

 

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-football-scott-frost-kirk-herbstreit-espn/amp

 

My hatred for Herbstreit grows exponentially by the minute.  What a POS.

 

anyway, he apparently didnt hear the interview with SF about there being only two places he'd ever coach.  I doubt Tallahassee is one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Did anyone else hear the Joel Klatt vent on Tennesee on TBL this morning?  Severe played the clip. Klatt was on Colin Cowherd's show.  He basically said he hopes Tenn. doesn't get anybody to respond to their cocking search. They deserve everything they get after the way they treated Greg  Schiano.  He was pretty upset.

I don't understand why they don't just make Brady Hoke their head coach. He's already there and has head coaching experience.  Anyone know why they don't just make him their HC?

 

Maybe they like dumpster fires?  Fire is sort of orange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm not going to dig through 306 pages.  But, my info says we finalized with Frost in writing on Tuesday.  Happy day.

  • Plus1 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

It's a good day! I was able to get a 'Hire Scott Frost Now!' coasters.  I was in Papillion today and went to Jerzees. The bartender gave me one and said there were more in the downstairs bar.  I took a picture of it but it was too big to put it here. Piece of potential Husker history!

 

You can tell people that your beer was sitting on this coaster when Frost was hired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Did anyone else hear the Joel Klatt vent on Tennesee on TBL this morning?  Severe played the clip. Klatt was on Colin Cowherd's show.  He basically said he hopes Tenn. doesn't get anybody to respond to their cocking search. They deserve everything they get after the way they treated Greg  Schiano.  He was pretty upset.

I don't understand why they don't just make Brady Hoke their head coach. He's already there and has head coaching experience.  Anyone know why they don't just make him their HC?

 

How many times has he been fired now?  Michigan HC... fired.  Oregon staff... Fired.  Tennessee staff ... staff fired, and he's likely out the door soon, too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.








×