** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

If you're a great coach and don't have a tie to a specific school as far as an alma mater or whatever, it's not hard to see how A&M could be a dream job. You've essentially got every single resource in the world at your disposal being in Texas and having money for years and years. I mean, look at this.

Kyle-Field-2.jpg

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

Yeah, anonymous tweeters with like 10 followers acting like husker fans. You gotta look past the bulls#!t in today's social media world.

No doubt, but I would imagine that world is small and well connected. It's just sad that ppl resort to stuff like that.

2 minutes ago, Landlord said:

If you're a great coach and don't have a tie to a specific school as far as an alma mater or whatever, it's not hard to see how A&M could be a dream job. You've essentially got every single resource in the world at your disposal being in Texas and having money for years and years. I mean, look at this.

Kyle-Field-2.jpg

Their lack of success over the years is truly amazing

• Plus1 4
3 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Kyle-Field-2.jpg

You can say the same about Texas. Doesn't mean it's going to work out.

3 minutes ago, ATXHusker said:

No doubt, but I would imagine that world is small and well connected. It's just sad that ppl resort to stuff like that.

Yeah I saw people tweeting them to Coach Frost already. People need to understand these are trolls with the sole purpose of trying to get a rise out of people. Suddenly on UCF message boards we have a racist/classless fan base. Massive eye roll.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Kyle-Field-2.jpg

Well they are Aggies and when you live down here you know what that means . . . They're a different breed :)

24 minutes ago, Sparker said:

I hope the mods give us an hour or so after the announcement to have a party in here.

Considering how many tears and laughter the megathread provided, an ending celebration seems appropriate. I feel sad for the people that had to  leave us today.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Landlord said:

No way dude. Chizik went 3-9 and 2-10 at Iowa State and was somehow offered the Auburn job, where he went 8-5, 14-0, 8-5, and 3-9.

Fisher has been FSU's head coach for 8 years. Twice the sample size, and has only had two seasons with less than 10 wins (9-4, ranked #23, in 2011, his second year), and 5-6 this year. 5 of the 8 years he's made a major bowl game, including a national championship and a playoff appearance, and won the conference in 3 of them.  

He's a great coach. His first 8 years are a hell of a lot better than Bowden's were.

I'm not going by just records I mean he won 1 NC with a good QB and then nothing burgers afterwards. The SEC is certainly a tougher conference to win in. I just don't see him doing that well and the move really doesn't make sense except the Benjamin's.