** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, ladyhawke said:

Perhaps  the OP meant that Scott has been talking about the offers he has received with his administrators?  Could be, but only with those schools that have job openings? Speculation on my part regarding the original post,  but I know that Scott is an intelligent adult and will make a well thought out decision as to what he will do next career-wise.

Hmm. I wonder what wise career move he could make relatively soon? ;) NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Plus1 1

Just now, ladyhawke said:

Perhaps  the OP meant that Scott has been talking about the offers he has received with his administrators?  Could be, but only with those schools that have job openings? Speculation on my part regarding the original post,  but I know that Scott is an intelligent adult and will make a well thought out decision as to what he will do next career-wise.

That is also very arrogant! He is not supposed to be talking to any teams at this point. UCF would not give permission while the season is still going.

3 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Frost is discussing any potential job moves with 5 maybe 6 people tops.  His wife, his parents, his agent, his AD (they do seem to have a good relationship) and it wouldn't surprise me if he and TO have talked (no one is going to understand the bubble more than TO).  If you can find someone in the group that I listed that would be open to blabbing, I'm all ears.

• Plus1 1
49 minutes ago, epocSoN said:

Two p5 coaches contacted writers at huskers online this week. One claims that he heard Mike Riley had been let go and the other coach told them that Neb got their guy in Frost, and was wondering which assistants he was going to be bringing from UCF

To expand on this:

Sean Callahan contacted a Tennessee rivals guy who seems to think Frost is going to Nebraska.  Marcus Mariota, who plays in Tennessee, has said the same.  Mariota also said it was common knowledge while at Oregon that Frost loved Nebraska and it was his “dream job”.

Callahan said Texas A&M would worry him if it opened up.  But their writers have not heard Frost mentioned at all in their circles.  They are mainly looking at a “established P5 coach”.

53 minutes ago, epocSoN said:

Two p5 coaches contacted writers at huskers online this week. One claims that he heard Mike Riley had been let go and the other coach told them that Neb got their guy in Frost, and was wondering which assistants he was going to be bringing from UCF

This was written about on Huskers Online?

3 minutes ago, Football Guy Bob said:

To expand on this:

Sean Callahan contacted a Tennessee rivals guy who seems to think Frost is going to Nebraska.  Marcus Mariota, who plays in Tennessee, has said the same.  Mariota also said it was common knowledge while at Oregon that Frost loved Nebraska and it was his “dream job”.

Callahan said Texas A&M would worry him if it opened up.  But their writers have not heard Frost mentioned at all in their circles.  They are mainly looking at a “established P5 coach”.

Oh good!  Frost in N!

Why would 2 power 5 coaches take the time to contact writers at HO?  Smh...  I'm sure any P5 coach with that kind of time on their hands would choose to spend it spreading rumors.  Let's say this again...  We are all falling prey to the media guys who are trying to get clicks.  They are coming up with anything they think will be of interest to us.  Albeit some is entertaining, it is mostly BS...even from "the most respected".  

2 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Why would 2 power 5 coaches take the time to contact writers at HO?  Smh...  I'm sure any P5 coach with that kind of time on their hands would choose to spend it spreading rumors.  Let's say this again...  We are all falling prey to the media guys who are trying to get clicks.  They are coming up with anything they think will be of interest to us.  Albeit some is entertaining, it is mostly BS...even from "the most respected".  

I highly doubt if P5 coaches have any inside information on the negotiations.  There may be rumors flying around within their circles, but....I doubt if they have inside information.

15 minutes ago, Football Guy Bob said:

To expand on this:

Callahan said Texas A&M would worry him if it opened up and Texas A&M would pull their heads from their collective rectums for once in their University's history.  But their writers have not heard Frost mentioned at all in their circles.  They are mainly looking at a “established P5 coach”.

FFA