** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, fire mike said:

If Chip goes to UCLA, it’s not Florida fans that should be nervous, it’s Nebraska fans who state Frost to Nebraska is a lock that should be nervous. 

UF already tried to land Frost. There is a reason why they went to Chip. Now Chip to UCLA is what everyone will be talking about. Great fit for Chip. 

Y’all have a lot more confidence than I do, hope you’re right. I just know that none of us know exactly what has and hasn’t happened, so I’m just going to be happy if/when we get frost. I’m more nervous about, if for whatever reason we don’t land him, we now find ourselves bidding with the likes of A&M, Tennessee, Florida, UCLA

• Plus1 1

Y’all have a lot more confidence than I do, hope you’re right. I just know that none of us know exactly what has and hasn’t happened, so I’m just going to be happy if/when we get frost. I’m more nervous about, if for whatever reason we don’t land him, we now find ourselves bidding with the likes of A&M, Tennessee, Florida, UCLA

What if some of us know exactly what is going on??? 

Same here. It just seems to be the Nebraska thing to do this century. Lose out on Frost and hire some guy out of nowhere who will turn this place around because he did well as so and so school and Nebraska has more resources.

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

UF already tried to land Frost. There is a reason why they went to Chip. Now Chip to UCLA is what everyone will be talking about. Great fit for Chip. 

No I know they already tried, got turned down and tried to save face to their excited fans by saying things turned to Frost's teacher, Chip Kelly. Now if they get turned by Chip, expect Florida to come full force for Frost, which IMO, I love Nebraska football, but I don't think we can compete $$$ wise with the Gators.

• Plus1 2
15 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I am one of the Nebraska people that loves the weather. 4 different seasons, different activities to enjoy in the different seasons. Something neat about a white Christmas- I couldn't imagine living somewhere it's 70 outside at Christmas. Pheasant hunting. I could go on and on about what's nice about Nebraska. Just because we don't have Disney world means we are bored. Also people are nice here, safe here. Low crime. I believe a report came out the omaha area is #1 best place to raise s family in entire country 

I have no idea why UCF fans keep talking about Disney World. I don't know anyone at UCF or any alumni that go to Disney World for anything. It's on the other side of town (which is a BFD in Orlando), it's really only for kids, and no one wants to deal with the traffic. Having Disney World is good for the economy, but worthless for having stuff to do. I can't for the life of me understand "He'd be bored in Nebraska, we have Disney World here". 

8 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

Not sure if you post on a UCF board, but you can tell them the majority of NU fans are not trolls.. it is absolutely stupid to join another board for the sole purpose of flaming/trolling. I went over to this site and had to sign up just to say Sorry for the idiots...

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/forums/ucf-fan-forum.8/

I don't really post. There are quite a few UCF fans, but our boards suck. There is no independent board like this one and the mod at the Rivals one is the worst. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but its anything goes insanity over there. Your trolls should feel at home. Y'all probably have sent enough reasonable people over there. 

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I am one of the Nebraska people that loves the weather. 4 different seasons, different activities to enjoy in the different seasons. Something neat about a white Christmas- I couldn't imagine living somewhere it's 70 outside at Christmas. Pheasant hunting. I could go on and on about what's nice about Nebraska. Just because we don't have Disney world means we are bored. Also people are nice here, safe here. Low crime. I believe a report came out the omaha area is #1 best place to raise s family in entire country 

I'm with you! I have relatives who live in Florida and I couldn't send to have the same weather all the time.  I especially love the falls in Nebraska as well as winter (All my allergies are dead during fall and winter!). and I LOVE Big Red Football!