** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, Husker56 said:

If you assume that someone purposely leaked the Frost contract details to boost his value, Nebraska could be leaking othwr information to take the heat off and keep things from going full blown crazy. It seems like fan bases are losing it anyways though. 

Oh with each passing day and with each new head coach positioning opening up the anxiety level will continue to grow within the fanbase until Frost is named the head coach at Nebraska.  Making it even more difficult for whoever is named the next head coach that isn't named Scott Frost.

• Plus1 1

Let's just say there is a reason Lars tweeted what he did and the numbers he listed. And a reason why Frost didn't say there were no talks or no deal on the table. 

Next year college football is going to look a lot different and I am looking forward to it. A&M will have a new coach. UCLA is getting so much Chip Kelly buzz on Twitter I can't keep up with it, UF will be laughed at for letting things leak to the public and end up with a Taggart or Strong (where my money would be going to now), Auburn's coach will be going to Arkansas, and more. 

1 minute ago, jessica0 said:

Let's just say there is a reason Lars tweeted what he did and the numbers he listed. And a reason why Frost didn't say there were no talks or no deal on the table. 

Next year college football is going to look a lot different and I am looking forward to it. A&M will have a new coach. UCLA is getting so much Chip Kelly buzz on Twitter I can't keep up with it, UF will be laughed at for letting things leak to the public and end up with a Taggart or Strong (where my money would be going to now), Auburn's coach will be going to Arkansas, and more. 

I am staying off Twitter for the time being. They have Frost going to 20 other College football programs, sources confirming it too.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, jessica0 said:

I would put Arkansas getting Malzahn at .01%

Frost is definitely #1 for me, but I could get behind Monken or Niumatolo. They wouldn't be going hard for 5 star receivers/quarterbacks, and maybe would be able to focus on recruiting athletes on defense, because we are sorely lacking on that side of the ball. I also doubt we would throw so many interceptions. 

11 minutes ago, fire mike said:

Y’all have a lot more confidence than I do, hope you’re right. I just know that none of us know exactly what has and hasn’t happened, so I’m just going to be happy if/when we get frost. I’m more nervous about, if for whatever reason we don’t land him, we now find ourselves bidding with the likes of A&M, Tennessee, Florida, UCLA

Just think how happy you will be if we land Frost in a year when Florida, A&M, UCLA, & Tennessee are all open.

We're all in the same boat. Trust the Moos...

bigmoose.png

• Plus1 2
Just now, Redreign22 said:

This is a serious threat

The only reason I even thought of this is because an hour or so before the story broke UCLA had fired Mora, I Twitter searched the name Scott Frost and found in the most randomness way a North Carolina Tar Heel twitter account that had an article linking Frost to the Oregon job, or titled something like, "Frost could coach at Oregon" I didn't think anything of it until the UCLA news broke. I've been looking for it now but cant find it.

• Plus1 1