** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Anyone interested in a few laughs should check out Florida message boards. They are in full panic/denial. One even stated that they had inside knowledge that Frost wants Arizona State over Nebraska....hahahahaha

1 minute ago, ScottyIce said:

You want names or what!? 

No just a little bit more on where this info is coming from. Which entity or typed of connected person

Just now, Sker4Ever said:

Anyone interested in a few laughs should check out Florida message boards. They are in full panic/denial. One even stated that they had inside knowledge that Frost wants Arizona State over Nebraska....hahahahaha

It is a little humorous, until you realize we are one notch below them on the panic scale.

• Plus1 3

14 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I have no doubt that Frost was Florida's first choice. He told them he wasn't interested, so they turned to Kelly. Kelly forced UCLA's hand and now they seem confident that they're going to land him. Florida will end up w/ Charlie Strong. I have faith that Frost and Moos have a deal in place.

14 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Makes sense. Is there a link though? 

3 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

With how long the UF and Chip stuff went on, I wondering if Chip/agents played UF to get UCLA to make the move so he can go there. If they didn't make the move he would have signed with UF. Man UF fans are going to be pissed at their AD. 

• Plus1 2
Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

When did reporting turn into some guys opinion and not based off anything 

I get it, lots of click bait articles out there that have zero substance and just our someone with a platforms opinion, but regardless of how silly it may sound or seem, it is one piece in this large puzzle to think about.

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

When did reporting turn into some guys opinion and not based off anything 

The internet is really driving headlines to be the catalyst to get clicks and sell add space. "Journalism" has gone in the tank. Any Joe can set up a website and perpetuate a narrative

1 minute ago, Sker4Ever said:

The internet is really driving headlines to be the catalyst to get clicks and sell add space. "Journalism" has gone in the tank. Any Joe can set up a website and perpetuate a narrative

Well it's working. I've clicked on The Athletic Onion article titled; "Scott Frost To:....." - Click to read more. About a  dozen times.

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Florida is going to come after Frost again.

However, I have faith that Moos and Frost already have a deal in place.

Hope so, because Florida may add a few million on the offer now, be it to Frost or his staff. But it seems many Gator fans are disappointingly expecting Strong to be their head coach if it isn't Kelly. Either way, the Gators are going to be extremely disappointed if their head coach is not named Chip Kelly.

• Plus1 1