** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

So basically what I'm hearing is that UCLA was planning on keeping Mora for another year, due to his rather high buyout. Kelly's reps reached out to them and told them that if they want Chip, they have to go after him this season, otherwise he's going to Florida. So basically Chip forced their hand, and they decided to play.

Makes sense. Is there a link though? 

19 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

I don't really post. There are quite a few UCF fans, but our boards suck. There is no independent board like this one and the mod at the Rivals one is the worst. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but its anything goes insanity over there. 

This place can have its quirks like any other, and it definitely burns me out at times, but the mods here are top notch. We have several posters from other schools. Feel free to stay a bit.

• Plus1 2

42 minutes ago, Husker56 said:

If you assume that someone purposely leaked the Frost contract details to boost his value, Nebraska could be leaking othwr information to take the heat off and keep things from going full blown crazy. It seems like fan bases are losing it anyways though. 

You're absolutely right and it would be hilarious if Nebraska leaked false info directly to SB Nation about talking to Paul Johnson "if" they wanted a triple-option coach.

Edited by Kernel Red
removed second reference to SB Nation
  • Plus1 1

Well, well, well....things are getting interesting.  I fear that if it is not Frost, it will not be some "home run" hire that none of us thought was possible i.e. Stoops......

With the way this season has gone and will probably end, the continued down ward spiral, this hire is the most important one since TO stepped down IMHO.... 

2 minutes ago, Kernel Red said:

You're absolutely right and it would be hilarious if Nebraska leaked false info directly to SB Nation about talking to Paul Johnson "if" they wanted a triple-option coach.

That would be some pretty sweet payback for SB Nation after they leaked the Frost contract info.

Bleacher Report writer leaked contract info, not SB Nation

• Plus1 1