** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

No thanks on Sumlin. I thought we discussed already ruling out coaches that are about to get fired somewhere else. 

From what I can tell Sharpe and Benning are the only 2 pushing the no frost rhetoric. Which I am all for differing view points- but they seem to be standing alone on that one. Unless someone else knows anyone else saying that?

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

Sharp and Benning have been the only ones who have talked about the possibility of it not being Frost.

I think most guys have put out a "IF not Frost, then who" sort of article. In reading them, they all seem to say "if for some reason SF turned down N, here's who we think N looks at." However, none that I have read were saying SF isn't coming because of XYZ. I haven't seen anyone say SF isn't coming in their mind besides trolls.

Edited by Husker56

20 minutes ago, secretasianman said:

I think many Nebraska fans would have to be sold on Sumlin.  I don’t think he’s the right fit.

Sharp and Benning have both leaned towards us not getting Frost and I tend to agree that Frost isn’t a slam dunk like many are assuming.

6 minutes ago, austintxhusker said:

REALLY?  No thanks on Sumlin!

4 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

I think Sumlin's great. We should all rally around this idea. 

3 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Hard pass on Sumlin. The incredible fashion in which he found a way to lose at UCLA to start the season is a microcosm of A&M during his tenure. They look awesome at times but most always fizzle out. 

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

No thanks on Sumlin. I thought we discussed already ruling out coaches that are about to get fired somewhere else. 

From what I can tell Sharpe and Benning are the only 2 pushing the no frost rhetoric. Which I am all for differing view points- but they seem to be standing alone on that one. Unless someone else knows anyone else saying that?

It seems like this Sumlin idea is starting to snowball. Let's all contact Moos today and tell him that we prefer Sumlin to Frost. 

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Well Mike Riley is still in the mix then, hehehe.

Personally I like the idea of Sumlin way way more than Chip Kelly (who also happened to be fired by his last two employers, so let's cross him from the list).

6 minutes ago, Oade said:

Well Mike Riley is still in the mix then, hehehe.

Personally I like the idea of Sumlin way way more than Chip Kelly (who also happened to be fired by his last two employers, so let's cross him from the list).

Chip isn't on the list. 

I actually have the completed list in my possession and I've decided to share it with all of you right now:

Spoiler

1. Scott Frost

Edited by Nebfanatic
  • Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

LOL...I see what you are trying to do there ATS Knight....

I'm just reading the room. This Sumlin idea is picking up steam.

I mean, come on, Frost barely has a winning record as a head coach and hasn't won ANYTHING. Meanwhile, Sumlin has existed every place he has gone to. 

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, Husker56 said:

https://twitter.com/GameTime1620/status/932674226187919360https://twitter.com/GameTime1620/status/932674226187919360

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">*whispers* frost...</p>&mdash; Game Time w/ Nick Bahe (@GameTime1620) <a href="https://twitter.com/GameTime1620/status/932674226187919360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 20, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hmm is Nick Bahe hearing the same whipsers as Lars Anderson was?

I don't think you can call it hearing the same whispers when he is pulling most of his material from Lars acting like its his own.