What do you guys think of Craig Bohl?

arkane

46 minutes ago, knapplc said:

So it was you!  You gave them the bulletin-board material that motivated them for that game!   OMG!

GUYS! GUYS! I FOUND OUT WHO DESTROYED HUSKER FOOTBALL!  IT WAS BIG ERN THIS WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unreal. He's been among us, blending in and acting innocent for a long time. That game was decided in an elevator in Iowa. I now believe in the butterfly effect.

• Plus1 3
44 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

I think he’s a great coach who knows how to develop talent and has a plan that everyone understands.

Many people around here talk about what he did 15 years ago at DC following the retirement of one of the best ever, Charlie McBride.

It’s different now because in those days we paid the DC $7ph plus all the food you can eat.

K State is rumored to be looking at him because he fits what they do perfectly.

In your talent rich area I think he would do well, but it’s a crapshoot these days no matter who you hire because of the changes in the rules of engagement.

K-State is going to Sean Snyder if Bill Snyder has anything to say about it. 

1 minute ago, junior4949 said:

Will they go for his advice again?  The last time was a disaster.

From what I have heard/read, he's pretty adamant that Sean get the job, and is pulling every string he has. A couple people I know from there think he might pull his name off the stadium if Sean doesn't get it. 

Edited by Cdog923

I think Coach Bohl has improved over the years.  He has built a dynasty and has moved on to another challenge.  I really don't think I would have a problem with him being our head coach, but I do not see anything dynamic about it.  We need a young energetic coach to bring fire back.  A guy the kids can look at say yea, I want to be part of what he wants to build.  Just don't see that in Coach Bohl.

I have been on Coach Whittingham ever since Callahan was fired.  Still thinks he fits our style.  Still recruits kids and makes them into players

Plus Coach Bohl has been here before, and not sure he would come running back to what he dealt with before.  And it is even worse now.