***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

We and the officials are so soft....Chris jones should play every play like that and make them call it every time. Believe me, refs don't want to make a call every play. 

That is how you turn officials to your side.

I saw a ton worse in the penn. st. and oh. st. Game that wasn't called because they implicitedly told the refs. by their prior play that physical play is going to happen. 

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Mike Riley was the worst hire Nebraska has ever made. Not only does he not know how to win games, his lack of passion has infected the entire team and program.

Watching UNC vs Miami today.  When UNC blew it at the end, Mack Brown said "when you are used to losing, you find ways to lose"....  That's NU now.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Big red surfers said:

Just when you think Callahan was the worst. MR is about to prove us wrong. 

Sadly you are correct. I have always thought the 2007 team was the worst Nebraska team in my lifetime, but I think this team is unfortunately making an argument to be right down at the bottom along with that 2007 team.

Edited by The Duke
Just now, LumberJackSker said:

I know a lot of you aren't in favor of firing a coach mid season but what could it hurt announcing Riley is done at the end of the season. Make the announcement and officially start the coaching search.

Have you read Florida is trying to fire McElwain and not pay his buyout because they say he made false claims about death threats?

2 minutes ago, Bball1091 said:

We and the officials are so soft....Chris jones should play every play like that and make them call it every time. Believe me, refs don't want to make a call every play. 

That is how you turn officials to your side.

I saw a ton worse in the penn. st. and oh. st. Game that wasn't called because they implicitedly told the refs. by their prior play that physical play is going to happen. 

There is a lot of truth to this post. Refs are people, too.