CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

Scouts at the Opening say his skills might translate best to safety at the next level. Bookie retweeted.

Lists him at 5'8" and 175 lbs.

Those two things don't necessarily go together.

I'll take the video of Bookie out-jumping a 6'6 TE and laughing the whole time.

I'm 5'10" and I've literally stood next to him. He's my height even with the hair. I've seen a bunch of sites use different heights, so I'll trust my own judgement.

In this picture my son the gonna be a high school freshman lol. He 5'9 standing next too Bookie. They both have slides on.

IMG_0867_zpsebawbrbb.jpg

• Fire 1

Scouts at the Opening say his skills might translate best to safety at the next level. Bookie retweeted.

Lists him at 5'8" and 175 lbs.

Those two things don't necessarily go together.

I'll take the video of Bookie out-jumping a 6'6 TE and laughing the whole time.

I just don't see him as a safety at that size and with his cover skills.

I see a safety as someone who needs good ball skills but also be someone who can come up in run support if needed....more so than what a CB will do. At 5'8" and 175.....

Saw somewhere people were comparing him in size to Bob Sanders. I would say thats a pretty accurate comparison. Now we just need to hope Bookie is as productive as Sanders was. Can't wait to watch what this kid will do on the field. Seems like one of those guys that will always be around the action.

I see a safety as someone who needs good ball skills but also be someone who can come up in run support if needed....more so than what a CB will do. At 5'8" and 175.....

Valid. I just know he's capable of this:

https://instagram.com/p/BT5DbjkABgB/

Doesn't seem like the kid blocking him is very big and the kid running the ball is pretty skinny. As a safety he would have to take on linemen, TE, fullbacks of big ten proportions. Not saying he can't but you see safeties who are 6'+ 200lbs + having difficulties doing it.

Valid. I just know he's capable of this:

https://instagram.com/p/BT5DbjkABgB/

Doesn't seem like the kid blocking him is very big and the kid running the ball is pretty skinny. As a safety he would have to take on linemen, TE, fullbacks of big ten proportions. Not saying he can't but you see safeties who are 6'+ 200lbs + having difficulties doing it.

All you need is a little Bob Diaco Block Destruction!

• Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic