The Democrat Utopia

24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Neither one was as qualified as this one.  But, there probably was not a clear and honest reason to vote against them.  With one, it probably depends on if you believed the sexual assault allegations.

Even right wing news made several mentions about how the main woman's accusation was credible. And despite the truth or lack thereof of the allegation, the way he acted and responded like a snively emotional little b!^@hass and started ranting about essentially a deep state conspiracy should've been enough for folks.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Even right wing news made several mentions about how the main woman's accusation was credible. And despite the truth or lack thereof of the allegation, the way he acted and responded like a snively emotional little b!^@hass and started ranting about essentially a deep state conspiracy should've been enough for folks.

LOL

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, admo said:

Is this the best we can do?  The 2 most powerful people in the USA, the most intelligent democrats, running our country.    :facepalm:  smh  Leaders gon lead

Yes.  It apparently is. Which is sad.

If you think of any popular (or infamous) politician out there now, none of them would make impressive Presidents.

Anyone holding out for a Lincoln, FDR, Kennedy, or Reagan is going to be waiting a long time.  Our system rewards crazies in the primaries and forces voters to settle for the person who is a little bit less of an idiot or a little less crooked.  

• Plus1 2

Just now, admo said:

The answer isn't Trump.  The answer isn't Hilary Clinton.  They should not run again.  We, as a country, should be better than this.

Agreed.  

But our system is built to give us Trump and Clinton.  Especially now with the loud voice given to crazy folks with social media platforms.

• Plus1 1
18 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

When you get falsely accused of being a serial rapist on national TV for hours and days on end during the most important job interview of your life and you know it’s a total political hack job, maybe I’ll listen to how you would have handled things.  

Me, I’m kinda glad he didn’t just bend over and say thanks I’ll have another.  

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

This is a complete misunderstanding of what "toxic masculinity" is. It's not synonymous with toughness or bravery. Zelensky is a self-deprecating comedian. Men with "toxic masculinity" aren't even capable of being self-deprecating because they're too scared to show any weakness.

For her birthday in February last year, Volodymyr wrote of Olena: 'I love the way you think. Thank you for being there . . . For the truth, for the eyes, for the jokes. For who I wouldn't have become without you . . . Thank you for everything.'

Their body language is electrifying. Multiple photos on Olena's Instagram profile show husband and wife side by side, beaming, holding hands, wearing superhero face paint with their children.

He's not at all what that phrase has ever described.

• Plus1 7