The Democrat Utopia

32 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

You know it's quality stuff when they use "Antifa-BLM".

Edit to add: I didn't notice it was Andy Ngo, who of course is a right-wing nutjob.

Left-Wing Voices Are Silenced on Twitter as Far-Right Trolls Advise Elon Musk

All four accounts had been singled out for criticism by Andy Ngo, a far-right writer whose conspiratorial, error-riddled reporting on left-wing protests and social movements has fueled the mass delusion that antifa is not just a handful of small antifascist groups that counter right-wing threats, which it is, but a shadow army of domestic terrorists, which it is not.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

https://news.yahoo.com/opinion-gas-stoves-emit-greenhouse-090536999.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=0_00

There is strong scientific evidence that cooking with natural gas contributes to indoor air pollution and health problems. About 35% of American homes cook with gas and a half-million Americans become ill from breathing gas stove emissions. Gas stoves also produce greenhouse gases that create the ‘greenhouse effect,’ which is the main driver of global warming and climate change.

Gas stoves are more frequently found in dwellings of the poor and vulnerable, making this an issue of environmental injustice. Electric stoves produce fewer contaminants. There are no U.S. standards for indoor air quality and cookstoves. Choosing a course of action based on scientific evidence will promote health and environmental justice.

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1

1 minute ago, DefenderAO said:

The agenda seems to want to normalize it all...

Progressive utopia...

the us senator from colorado married a man who exposed himself to a bunch of teenagers at a bowling ally.  that is why i wonder what she has to say about it.   

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, commando said:

the us senator from colorado married a man who exposed himself to a bunch of teenagers at a bowling ally.  that is why i wonder what she has to say about it.   

Not sure about her opinion but am sure about what's despicable in this regard.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
19 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

There is no basis in fact for Democrats enabling pedophilia more than Republicans, and if you take into account Red States protecting the right to marry minors, a case could be made for the opposite.

At least this outraged post adds that the dissenting Democrat was specifically citing a concern that a mentally impaired person not face a felony and jail time for exposure, and anyone who understands the chronically mentally ill would understand that bit of nuance. 

I saw a crazy naked guy when I was a kid in Nebraska. You know my reaction? "Wow. That poor guy is crazy." 

It's the difference between the Nebraska Regional Center and the State Penitentiary. That's the kind of thing people who make laws should consider, rather than play hysterical gotcha games with pedophilia.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 3