The Democrat Utopia

23 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Anyone live in Cali, is it really "that bad", I know Oakland has changed a bit over the last few years but I can't imagine it is any worse than Omaha which is pretty much the same size. 

my oldest lives there and he likes it.   

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1

11 hours ago, funhusker said:

That’s funny! 

When is the last time KH even gave a speech or seen in public?  She might be as big a factor as Joe”s age.  People just don’t seem to like her…

They have done THE WORST job with her.  You have a female minority VP of the greatest strongest country in the world and they literally do not to set her up for success.  It makes no sense at all.

She should be the most visible VP in history, period. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

For the “far share bro” crowd 

The chart should show the ratio of income % to tax % over time. The top 1% are paying a bigger % of taxes now, but it's not showing what % they earned before. I looked up a single data point, 1980, and the top 1% earned 10% of income then, so the ratio was 19%/10% = 1.9. Now it's 45.8%/26.3% = 1.7.  I.E. things have become more favorable for the top 1% over time.

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, deedsker said:

So the top earners pay closer to their fair share and we are supposed to be mad? :lol:

How much of the tax bill is their fair share for top 1%?  Top 5% 

To answer your question, I can’t define what you personally should be mad about.  That’s more of a you decision.   

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

Another a$$ kicking for the MAGA messaging.  Maybe they should have kept Cheney.  Who knew failing to pass border and national security legislation would be a loser at the polls? 

The Democrats over performed again by 7 points.  What Nate Silver doing..lol

Tom Suozzi Dem.    91,338   +53.9%
Mazi Pilip     Rep.    78,229    +46.1% 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Another a$$ kicking for the MAGA messaging.  Maybe they should have kept Cheney.  Who knew failing to pass border and national security legislation would be a loser at the polls? 

The Democrats over performed again by 7 points.  What Nate Silver doing..lol

Tom Suozzi Dem.    91,338   +53.9%
Mazi Pilip     Rep.    78,229    +46.1% 

Yep...

The "polls" of this upcoming election are so off.  

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1