I'll Be At College Gameday Tomorrow- Sign Ideas?

26 minutes ago, GSG said:

THERE'S DEFINITELY SOMETHING THERE WITH TENNESSEE BEING THE "PIT OF MISERY" :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Huskers44 said:

Picture of Scott Frost with dilly dilly

picthre of Eichorst and take him to the dungeon 

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS DILLY DILLY THING IS OTHER THAN IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH BUD LIGHT. I ONLY POSTED IT BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE ALL THE RAGE RIGHT NOW BUT I'M GLAD IT WAS USABLE. CAN WE NOT DO CAPS LOCK ON FRIDAYS WHEN THE HUSKERS AREN'T PLAYING?

• Plus1 1
Just now, 4skers89 said:

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS DILLY DILLY THING IS OTHER THAN IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH BUD LIGHT. I ONLY POSTED IT BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE ALL THE RAGE RIGHT NOW BUT I'M GLAD IT WAS USABLE. CAN WE NOT DO CAPS LOCK ON FRIDAYS WHEN THE HUSKERS AREN'T PLAYING?

Haha pretty much Dilly dilly is something good and it’s completely from the bud light commercial. 

Hey actual GameDay advice:

I know the link said line starts at 5:00 A.m. but if you get there before then if you want a prime spot.  The exact time depends on a couple things but mostly the weather.  So I live in Madison and Gameday has been here two years in a row.  2016 was really nice weather and people legit started standing in line at 8:00 the day before and people who came at 5:00 a.m. that day couldn't get into the main area.  This year it snowed on us (so less people wanted to come) and we got into the main area by arriving at 5:30 a.m.  The sticks on our signs aren't allowed in that first area, but if you're not going to come early enough for that then you should have them because it will make your sign more visible and easier to carry as you will be holding it for many hours.  The only place they enforce any of their rules are in the main area and the coca cola student section.  Obviously, you can't have a sign if you go to the student section, but you will get to be on T.V.  a lot- you'll also have to show up really early for that too (they just ask people until it's full).  You'll have to be early for the hard hats and earlier for the gloves.  The gloves are sick too.  They are like actual football gloves with the kinda sticky side.  If they ask you a trivia question the Washington St Flag is named 'old crimson'. I love gameday, I watch it every Saturday.  Post your sign and I'll look for it.

24322162_10204167662989365_1199564202_o.jpg?oh=dd0a4207096f93e9c5216086bd1ffd89&oe=5A247609

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

It’s the Megathread. Do what you need to do

• Plus1 1