There are more teams than Nebraska.  I have lived all over the country, and normally pick out a team close by that I try to support.  Grandfather was a huge Nebraska fan, Grandmother was a Oklahoma fan.  Huskers are always first.  Way more fun to enjoy the sport.  Really nothing quite like living in the south on a fall Saturday.  I now live in the center of Band Wagon fans. 

Huskers

Sooners

Navy

Utah

Georgia

Stanford

Texas Tech

Washington State

3 hours ago, famoustitles said:

our media asking UCF players, during their peach bowl practices, if they’re thinking of transferring. :facepalm:

It's tacky given these specific circumstances, but media people asking players about transferring when they lose their coach to another school is probably done all the time.  (I think.  I mean I could be wrong because I typically don't watch other coaches who have been fired press conferences.)

11 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

It's tacky given these specific circumstances, but media people asking players about transferring when they lose their coach to another school is probably done all the time.  (I think.  I mean I could be wrong because I typically don't watch other coaches who have been fired press conferences.)

It would have been less stupid coming from an Orlando reporter.

Edited by Moiraine
  • Plus1 1