Healthcare Reform

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Your article says uninsured, yet you now talk about unnecessary risks.

Yes, that's how conversations work as I posted an article and then later was responding to another poster about behaviors. I'm making two different points about different but related things.

Actually nevermind. It's my fault for forgetting you aren't here for honest debate or discussion. 

• 2 weeks later...

Would love if it happens, and hopefully will be apart on of the second half of bidens infrastructure plan, but medicare reform is coming. Bernie's proposal, would allow for medicare to negotiate drug prices, which is dumbfounding that it doesn't already, and with the savings lower the age of eligibility to 55 years; while also covering dental and vision.

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

Katie Porter shows that pharma needing to charge high prices due to R&D costs is a myth:

She only tells 1/3 of the story.  And the three person panel was quite clueless.  One even suggested to nationalize the pharma industry :D

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

...not everyone. 

ACB is proving not to be the radical alt-right jurist the Dems tried to paint her as.  Kav is also more moderate than predicted by the left.

I wish there was some way to make court appointments less political. 

• Plus1 3