Russia

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

BOMB THE s#!t OUT OF THIS!!!

My wife and I have seen too many war movies, so we can't understand why someone isn't out there blowing up bridges, or simply the first vehicles in the convoy.

I'm even thinking the Bugs Bunny gambit....a Detour sign that sends the convoy to Albuquerque. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

Better question is, why are these people such a$$h@!es themselves. They know nothing of the religion they purport to follow.

That's what I mean.  They chose to make an a$$h@!e out of the Christian God so they could act like idiots and say stupid things.

Basing his ramblings on current events, it doesn't even make sense on its face.  If Russia and Turkey (who already denounced Russia's actions) attacked Israel, what makes him think the world would "rise against Israel"?  Checking the room, I'd say pretty much the whole world would be rising to protect Israel at that point.

7 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Why do these people worship such an a$$h@!e of a God?

I didn't listen, but I bet he's trying to predict the end times and is guaranteed to be wrong. On top of that,....Robertson is alive? People listen to Robertson? I am pretty sure he is a snake oil salesman.  Amazing he is still relevant. If he said God told Putin to attack Ukraine, he is a dolt, too. 

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, nic said:

I didn't listen, but I bet he's trying to predict the end times and is guaranteed to be wrong. On top of that,....Robertson is alive? People listen to Robertson? I am pretty sure he is a snake oil salesman.  Amazing he is still relevant. If he said God told Putin to attack Ukraine, he is a dolt, too. 

Isn't it amazing how most people can tell exactly what he's going to say without even listening and others seem to still eat this crap for dinner?

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

My wife and I have seen too many war movies, so we can't understand why someone isn't out there blowing up bridges, or simply the first vehicles in the convoy.

I'm even thinking the Bugs Bunny gambit....a Detour sign that sends the convoy to Albuquerque. 

I know - I've thinking any time now we'll hear of airplanes bombing this sitting duck convoy off the road.  

Sometimes I wish the west (US and Nato) take on Putin's dare and bomb the crap out his inept army.  I can imagine B-52s raining steel from the skies and they wouldn't know what hit them until they were dead.  A couple of warthogs could do the trick also.  The sorry thing is that  most of his troops probably are against the whole operation and they know they are just Putin's pawn in his game of Risk. 

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

That's what I mean.  They chose to make an a$$h@!e out of the Christian God so they could act like idiots and say stupid things.

Basing his ramblings on current events, it doesn't even make sense on its face.  If Russia and Turkey (who already denounced Russia's actions) attacked Israel, what makes him think the world would "rise against Israel"?  Checking the room, I'd say pretty much the whole world would be rising to protect Israel at that point.

Only thing I’ve figured out is these right wing Christian zealots love predicting the end of the world. Any chance they get, that’s where they try to head things. They’re f#&%ing crazy.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I know - I've thinking any time now we'll hear of airplanes bombing this sitting duck convoy off the road.  

Sometimes I wish the west (US and Nato) take on Putin's dare and bomb the crap out his inept army.  I can imagine B-52s raining steel from the skies and they wouldn't know what hit them until they were dead.  A couple of warthogs could do the trick also.  The sorry thing is that  most of his troops probably are against the whole operation and they know they are just Putin's pawn in his game of Risk. 

Yeah, I wish nobody had nukes so we could go kick their a$$.

I can only feel so sorry for the underlings following him. If they’re really against what he’s doing, they need to refuse and take him out.

9 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

It's what sucks about going head to head with Putin. How do you really win against a person who doesn't give a s#!t about his economy, his troops, his people, hell morality in general. He tanked his economy and is getting young Russians killed to fulfill his own dreams. We escalate by destroying his convoy. He probably responds by leveling entire Ukraine cities, civilians and all. 

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Older Russian MIGs  from other former Soviet bloc states like Poland.  I hope they are able to bomb the hell out of that 40 mile convey on the way back from Poland. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/28/ukrainian-pilots-arrive-in-poland-to-pick-up-donated-fighter-jets-00012560

I think if UKR could bomb they would have struck already.  The armored convoy is/was reportedly stalled due to a lack of fuel.   Ideally they could cut the supply line from behind.