Mavric

OLB Kaden Johnson

HuskerBoard Predictor  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 12/2/2019 at 6:27 PM, WVhuskerXX said:

I don’t have a narrative. The fact remains that Dewitt has been non existent on the trail. And I will give him a pass for this past year due to the health issues. But even before that he hasn’t been good. 

What you said actually is the definition of a narrative brother.  Sorry, you can't backtrack or wiggle out of it.

None of us has inside information on what a recruit thinks or why he's coming here.  You don't know the relationship with the coach or nothing.

Saying your opinion and stating it as a fact is called....drumroll....creating a narrative.

6 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

What you said actually is the definition of a narrative brother.  Sorry, you can't backtrack or wiggle out of it.

None of us has inside information on what a recruit thinks or why he's coming here.  You don't know the relationship with the coach or nothing.

Saying your opinion and stating it as a fact is called....drumroll....creating a narrative.

You're right. I went too far with what I was saying. I should have simply stated that I felt DeWitt has been a below average recruiter. 

Just now, WVhuskerXX said:

You're right. I went too far with what I was saying. I should have simply stated that I felt DeWitt has been a below average recruiter. 

You def wouldn't have caught flak for that!  Would have been 'oh, yeah, this dudes opinion...cool'

No worries, crap happens and we move on eh?

1 minute ago, BlitzFirst said:

You def wouldn't have caught flak for that!  Would have been 'oh, yeah, this dudes opinion...cool'

No worries, crap happens and we move on eh?

No doubt man. Here's to a commit soon :cheers

• Plus1 2