Ohio State Domestic Violence Saga

Urban Meyer's Future  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, runningblind said:

Correct.  It is also about whether or not football and winning are more important than domestic violence and a breaking up this culture of apathy towards it. 

Yea though the media coverage mostly was not about any of it. Just lot's of headlines promising a known figures fall(one of our favorite pastimes) to get the clicks.

This is comical!  It is amazing what happens when lawyers get involved in issues of common sense.

"Well...as far as we know his wife (and best friend) didn't show him any of the pictures because she wasn't sure they were real and there is no evidence that Urban did see them"

Oh...okay.  Yeah.

• Plus1 1

I stated from the beginning I hope Meyer is innocent and stays at OSU it only helps the B1G. However, after having his text messages wiped that dated over a year, says it all. He knew everything and didn’t care. I’ve lost all respect for him as a man. Great coach but a sleeze ball of a man. 

This is one of the most blatant examples of someone pissing on our feet and trying to tell us it's raining.

What I want to know is how or when does the NCAA get involved in something like this? Do they have their own investigation going on or are they not getting involved?

• Plus1 2