*** Official Troy Game Thread ***

Mavric

4 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Bunch needs to be benched, is Martinez can play get him on the field.  This s#!tshow needs something to turn it around.  This is hot garbage and they are looking like a Riley coached team.

Adrian is the future of this program. No sense in having him possibly hurt himself more and prevent future growth and experience this year by putting him in while injured just to get us a whopping two or three wins this season. That would be stupid. Take your time with Adrian at this point, he is the future of this program and needs the reps against our B1G competition for experience only. 

Just now, lo country said:

I'm not seeing the dual threat in him.  Looking at this game, it appears that we are not actually thin at QB, we have no true 2nd that can effectively run this scheme.  not to say he wouldnt do well in another scheme.

Hes not getting any help from play calling. OC's problem- line problem

1 minute ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

Bunch is not doing fine.  When the TE fumbled, he should not have thrown into coverage there.  The other drive where he threw the pick,  he should have thrown the ball away twice.  I don't get why Nebraska QBs have such brain farts.

I agree he's not doing fine but it's hard to fault him on a throw that went right to the TE's hands.