Depth Chart Changes

3 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Does anyone know the nature of Stoltenberg's injury? He's not on the depth chart. Guess I didn't realize his injury was going to be more than a one game deal.

He hasnt been redshirted yet, has he? Any chance they are going to try and save him for next season?

If the injury is enough to keep him out for a few weeks?

Also I am happy to see Devine as the main guy. He has seemingly worked his tail off and stuck it out. He seems to have some nice holes but he hits the hole hard and I hope we can see him have continued success.

4 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

He hasnt been redshirted yet, has he? Any chance they are going to try and save him for next season?

If the injury is enough to keep him out for a few weeks?

Also I am happy to see Devine as the main guy. He has seemingly worked his tail off and stuck it out. He seems to have some nice holes but he hits the hole hard and I hope we can see him have continued success.

Stoltenberg has used his redshirt

Just now, teachercd said:

And really it isn't that Young is bad...it just seems like he has never gotten better, at all.  He is just an average player that they can't seem to get off the field.  

Too often, it's like he is some how in an alternate universe involved in a totally different play than the rest of the team.

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

And really it isn't that Young is bad...it just seems like he has never gotten better, at all.  He is just an average player that they can't seem to get off the field.  

I think his biggest downfall is he struggles to make the correct read on the play way too often

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Too often, it's like he is some how in an alternate universe involved in a totally different play than the rest of the team.

Honestly, 20 years ago when no one really ran spread stuff...he would have been an amazing 4 year starter...but watching him in space is like watching me dance...it is funny, sad, pathetic and in some states possibly illegal.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Good description there.

Ferguson might have made an impact against Purdue, but we weren't really lining up in a formation to use him. Although personally I'd even play him over Young...but that's another story.