*** Official Ohio State Game Thread ***

Mavric

7 minutes ago, InOmaha said:

31-36 is the best we've played them since the comeback win by other Martinez.

OSU had a bye week and averaged 35 point wins after their losses.

I think we messed up a lot of betting today and maybe even any chances for them to get back to the top 4.

I'll take that.  Ohio State isn't a playoff team period!

Just over a month since the Michigan beat down we have this performance. Not bad at all.

future is incredibly bright, I can’t wait to see what Martinez does the new few years. One thing is certain, he will eventually get the announcers to stop calling him Taylor

3 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

We played four quarters against a better team that has more depth. We had some missed chances, but I am proud of our team. This is a much better team then when we played Michigan. 

Also a team coming off a BYE week

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

We played four quarters against a better team that has more depth. We had some missed chances, but I am proud of our team. This is a much better team than when we played Michigan. 

We clearly have shown improvement that Riley and even Bo’s teams never had shown. Good job, Frost and players.

• Plus1 1

Its a talent issue.  Not one to over react when we win, and not when we lose.  This game was a momentum booster for recruiting.  Confidence to finish the rest of the season strong.  Way more positives this go around.

This was a good Ohio St team, but not a National title contending team.  Michigan will beat them up front on both sides of the ball.  

We have improved alot in a 4 week time frame.  Once we can get an offensive line and a defensive line, were going to do some pretty special things in the future.

• Plus1 1