Discontent in the AD?

Cdog923

57 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

He did what practically anyone not associated with Harvey Perlman would have been able to accomplish. TO disliked Perlman exponentially. Once he was out Scott had the green light from TO. It really is that simple. They could have hired you or I and we would have got the same deal done. 

This is just flat out false.  Did TO and Frost want to have Frost come if Perlman were here? No.  Did it matter who replaced Eichorst?  You better damn well believe it does.

28 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

I love the fact that he doesn’t show his face at the basketball games. Doesn’t need to. He knows it’s a bad program without going. Who wants to waste their time watching Miles coach when they know they’re going to fire him

Honestly, I think this pays a large part in it. Chances are very good that Miles is gone after this year, and the local media (for whatever reason) wants to protect Miles. 

1 hour ago, Redux said:

This is just flat out false.  Did TO and Frost want to have Frost come if Perlman were here? No.  Did it matter who replaced Eichorst?  You better damn well believe it does.

We removed every piece of Perlman. That includes Eichorst. It's not false at all. TO was giving his blessing as long as no one associated with Harvey was around.

5 hours ago, Sker4Ever said:

So he lied about seeing Scott in Philadelphia but said he heard they have good Philly cheese steaks.

Here he says the Wisconsin thing didn’t happen, but he had a good hot dog.

Obviously has a tell that he is lying when he talks about food.

I've never been to jail,  but I hear they provide nice blue cloths and orange flip flops. 

53 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

We removed every piece of Perlman. That includes Eichorst. It's not false at all. TO was giving his blessing as long as no one associated with Harvey was around.

You're claiming a Monkey could have come in and hired Frost just because Perlman and Eichorst were gone.  That is false.

• Plus1 1