Discontent in the AD?

Cdog923

1 minute ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Would be funny for Sipple to call someone else out for drinking.... Pretty sure Sipple likes a drink or two or at least that was my memory of the guy when I was in Lincoln. 

Oh, I bet he does. Sipple seems pretty damn cool. 

On a related note, I wish he'd give it back to Josh Peterson, and Stibbs when they get on him on the show.

1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

On a related note, I wish he'd give it back to Josh Peterson, and Stibbs when they get on him on the show.

I dont listen to 1620 but went to school with JP. Nice guy who grew up in NE but from my memory his main source was Benning. I assume the "sources" are just former players. I get you make sources as you go but nowadays it is harder because it can be sort of obvious who is sharing information.

That also being said, I assume the Boosters who are trying to get Moos out are loud and talking to a lot of people trying to get him gone. 

9 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Sipple seems pretty damn cool.  

Sipple is very cool. I've done the 93.7 The Ticket bowling league the last few years and he was our station teammate. He's a hell of a lot of fun to have a beer with and really down to earth.

Same with Mike Schaeffer. He comes across kind of abrasive on Twitter, but in person he's really cool. All the Ticket people are pretty laid back. Jake Sorensen is awesome.

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Sipple is very cool. I've done the 93.7 The Ticket bowling league the last few years and he was our station teammate. He's a hell of a lot of fun to have a beer with and really down to earth.

Same with Mike Schaeffer. He comes across kind of abrasive on Twitter, but in person he's really cool. All the Ticket people are pretty laid back. Jake Sorensen is awesome.

Do they know they're in the presence of a message board legend?

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I remember running into Knapp and Sip during league night once. I snapped a pic for everyone. One of their teammates was a real stickler for the rules though.

Image result for lebowski bowling

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Would be funny for Sipple to call someone else out for drinking.... Pretty sure Sipple likes a drink or two or at least that was my memory of the guy when I was in Lincoln. 

You 'member when Sipple was arrested for indecent exposure? I 'member.

http://www.dailynebraskan.com/law-order/article_0ab27e5b-f549-5814-a55c-e0b6e616a2fc.html

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Do they know they're in the presence of a message board legend?

They know some of our names from the boards, which is one of the ways you know they read them.

12 minutes ago, Toe said:

http://www.dailynebraskan.com/law-order/article_0ab27e5b-f549-5814-a55c-e0b6e616a2fc.html

There's a specific group of people who I remember would bring this up all the time.

27 minutes ago, Toe said:

I dont remember this. 

I helped with a sports show on the University station that had him on as a weekly guest. Super nice guy but always sounded pretty lit up. The show was weekday night around 8pm.... 

Again, great guy but I always assumed he liked the sauce. 

1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

57 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Sipples a good guy. I went to high school with him. He was a year (maybe 2) younger than me. Anyway, he was a good guy back then and I assume he still enjoys a beer now and then.