NU to unveil $150 million football facility plan Friday

knapplc

42 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

I know they're behind and the entire thing won't be online for a while, but last I heard Trev said that all of the necessities for the football team would be ready by camp. Is that true, are the weight room and locker room and recovery areas open and running? 

They are not yet.  That was the story at one time but it didn't turn out that way.

A couple of weeks ago the HOL guys were pretty skeptical that they'd even be in there by the first game.  But they said a couple of days ago that a lot of progress has been made in the last couple of weeks.

So I don't think there has been any formal move-in date set.  But the thinking is they may be able to move in by game week.  Though, as I type this, I guess that could still have meant by the first home game.

• Plus1 1
On 8/17/2023 at 2:33 PM, Lorewarn said:

I know they're behind and the entire thing won't be online for a while, but last I heard Trev said that all of the necessities for the football team would be ready by camp. Is that true, are the weight room and locker room and recovery areas open and running? 

21218112_G.png?auto=webp&disable=upscale

"Completion Slated for Summer 2022"

IMG_3178.jpg

32,000-square-foot weight room and a locker room three times the size of the current one.