*** Official Indiana Game Thread ***

Mavric

You have to admit that if you had the better race car and you still lose to your opponent, is the car to blame or you? That is exactly what I feel about this coaching staff...they have failed this state and its fans. They honestly do not deserve having such a loyal fan base because they keep finding ways to disappoint us....the next time I hear Frost saying that they had the best week of practice is the time I stop watching football and concentrate on volleyball. At least our women have some pride. This football team is a pathetic disgrace...might as well play for Tennessee.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Nebhawk said:

We don't have the players people.  You can coach, scheme, and whatever else, and that don't matter if  the kids don't make the plays.  Is our scheme flawed some, yes.  Is our offense lacking in all areas, yes.  Is our defense an issue, yes.  So is our special teams, our whole damn program is lacking in every area.

JD Spielman should be all BIG 10 and we don’t even consider getting him involved until the game is over.  WTF?

Just now, huskerfan74 said:

If that is what you understood from my post...I feel bad for you

I need some sympathy.

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

I get it. Frost and Co do no wrong.  Have no responsibility.  The fault is on the sh1tyy kids here.  Except Frosts guys because they are all awesome.  Every school has injuries, attrition etc.....  15 years of BS excuses....

True.

Just now, BIG ERN said:

514 yards....all that matters. The defense was helpless and have been with any team with a pulse. Chin is garbage 

38-31 scoreboard... all that matters. You're right that the defense is the problem. But the offense also is the problem because they're not good enough to overcome the bad defense. 514 yards = lipstick on a pig... it still looks like crap

Just now, chamrocck said:

JD Spielman should be all BIG 10 and we don’t even consider getting him involved until the game is over.  WTF?

Anyone saying we don't have the players to beat Indiana is either clueless or has an agenda. We struggled against South Alabama! You gonna tell me they have even close to equal talent? The coaching is terrible so far. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1