***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread***

knapplc

Just now, dspanther05 said:

Will they play right away though? We seem to trot out the same cast of characters game after game expecting different results.

I have not said it but I have been suspecting that the coaches are NOT playing quite a few of the young guys as they don't want to show 2020 recruits we have some already.   They need to stock up.   Playing too many frosh hurts recruiting.   IDK but I think this is possible.

I'd rather we bench the seniors and get experience but ????

Just now, 84HuskerLaw said:

I have not said it but I have been suspecting that the coaches are NOT playing quite a few of the young guys as they don't want to show 2020 recruits we have some already.   They need to stock up.   Playing too many frosh hurts recruiting.   IDK but I think this is possible.

I'd rather we bench the seniors and get experience but ????

Just doesn't seem like this staff is playing 4-D chess. But I hope your right.

3 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

I jumped into the game at 11:45a CT and thought I'd see it at 28-3 UW.  It was 10-7 UW.  I was shocked.

Chin has settled the D in and they're looking more to form since that time.  Dislike and Barry looking especially atrocious.

I cannot wait for this program to get real players on there field.

I think we've found a keeper there lol

It took a matter of about 5 minutes of game time for Wisconsin to just turn this into a complete dominant performance. You'd wish as Nebraska the players would take that to heart and be embarrassed by it, but they wont give two craps about it. 

Absolutely laughed when L.Jackson did some sort of dance after stopping a play to create a 3rd and goal as it was 24-14 Wisconsin and looked easily to soon be 31-14. You do you man.

Just now, BoNeyard said:

It took a matter of about 5 minutes of game time for Wisconsin to just turn this into a complete dominant performance. You'd wish as Nebraska the players would take that to heart and be embarrassed by it, but they wont give two craps about it. 

Absolutely laughed when L.Jackson did some sort of dance after stopping a play to create a 3rd and goal as it was 24-14 Wisconsin and looked easily to soon be 31-14. You do you man.

At this point any sign of life from the defense I'm not sure we should discourage it.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, dspanther05 said:

At this point any sign of life from the defense I'm not sure we should discourage it.

Doing some sort of show boating dance as your unit is just taking it over and over and on the verge of just completely blowing up the game? No. There's a difference between swag and selfishness.

• Haha 1