Trump's Health?

QMany

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

This is priceless.

about...  HERE is where the bone spurs would be.

that looks like fake news.   here is the real x-ray

EJrnjyBWoAAVjo-.jpg

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

There is no way in hell 165 is his number.  Id like context - like what did he go down from last year?  No man in his 70’s that eats like he does and who doesnt exercise isnt on BP meds.  What a farce.  

Yeah, I'm not buying that a guy 40 years my senior, close to the same height and possibly the same weight (since he lies about that too), who is on cholesterol meds, and doesn't exercise has better numbers than me; a person who eats relatively healthy and works out a few times per week.

• Plus1 1

Neurological??

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/former-white-house-physician-on-trumps-health-theres-a-neurological-issue-not-being-addressed/

Dr. David Scheiner expressed concern over President Donald Trump’s health, and skepticism surrounding his unannounced visit to Walter Reade Hospital last weekend. The White House has described the visit as routine, which Scheiner dismissed as “absolute balderdash” during a Monday evening interview with Outfront anchor Erin Burnett.

Scheiner has some expertise in White House medical protocol as the Chicago-based medical doctor served as primary physician to President Barack Obama during his two terms. While Scheiner didn’t believe that Trump’s weekend hospital “check-up” was an “emergency,” he did suggest that it was an urgent matter.

“Maybe he had chest pain,” he Dr. suggested, adding “Maybe he had some neurologic — I think he is someone who has some neurological issues which no one has ever really addressed.”

Later in the interview, he went into some detail explaining his diagnosis, which seems to come entirely from watching President Trump on television.

“He is having trouble word-finding when he said united shush instead of the United States. These are words, he can’t find them,” Schneider noted. “This is happening over and over again. Comedians joke about it. It’s not a joking matter. I think there’s a neurological issue that’s not being addressed. If he had an MRI of his head over there, I would be very pleased. I think he needs it.”

2 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I'm pretty sure that's just him crashing from his high. The dude is on speed, it's fairly obvious.

I actually just learned last week that there's a whole conspiracy theory that he chews UK Sudafed like candy for the amphetamine effects (which doesn't make sense because I guess you would need to eat a crap ton of it). But anyways his "taco bowl" tweet picture shows a drawer full of the the UK version. Here's the thread about it. I don't necessarily believe it, but it is weird that his drawer has more than a couple boxes of it. Not to mention it's also weird that he had a picture of his ex wife in a bikini when she was 22 on his desk...

• Plus1 1
26 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I actually just learned last week that there's a whole conspiracy theory that he chews UK Sudafed like candy for the amphetamine effects (which doesn't make sense because I guess you would need to eat a crap ton of it). But anyways his "taco bowl" tweet picture shows a draw full of the the UK version. Here's the thread about it. I don't necessarily believe it, but it is weird that his drawer has more than a couple boxes of it. Not to mention it's also weird that he had a picture of his ex wife in a bikini when she was 22 on his desk...

My guess is that he uses it as a stimulant (energy). He's on something. He's either high energy, or stumbling to the end of words.

9 hours ago, ZRod said:

I actually just learned last week that there's a whole conspiracy theory that he chews UK Sudafed like candy for the amphetamine effects (which doesn't make sense because I guess you would need to eat a crap ton of it). But anyways his "taco bowl" tweet picture shows a drawer full of the the UK version. Here's the thread about it. I don't necessarily believe it, but it is weird that his drawer has more than a couple boxes of it. Not to mention it's also weird that he had a picture of his ex wife in a bikini when she was 22 on his desk...

I can see a few pictures of his children - and Trump is in every picture.