The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

8 hours ago, commando said:

and that is why republicans are so strongly urging their constituents to not get vaccinated.   now they can do exactly what you just did.   blame joe.   

It’s really not.   BtW vaccinated people are also getting this thing too, and passing it around.  So it’s not to blame Joe. Its a few publicly saying they will not be getting vaccinated.   Their might possibly be one or two telling others not to vaccinated, otherwise what you said just ain’t true, unless you would like to provide data to back ip your assertion 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s really not.   BtW vaccinated people are also getting this thing too, and passing it around.  So it’s not to blame Joe. Its a few publicly saying they will not be getting vaccinated.   Their might possibly be one or two telling others not to vaccinated, otherwise what you said just ain’t true, unless you would like to provide data to back ip your assertion 

read back in this thread and see how many republicans are quoted telling people how much they oppose the vaccine.  it's been documented over and over and over.     do not comply and say no to the fauci ouchie, are 2 examples of things that get repeated.   

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, commando said:

read back in this thread and see how many republicans are quoted telling people how much they oppose the vaccine.  it's been documented over and over and over.     do not comply and say no to the fauci ouchie, are 2 examples of things that get repeated.   

Do not comply is for the mandate on business’s.  how you don’t know is this incredible, (I actually think you do know but are trying super hard to spin his words).  That is no where near what you said earlier about telling their constituents to not get vaccinated.  

You would have to repost the Fauci ouchie as I haven’t seen it. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Here we go again hiding behind literalism.  When in a cult, a cult leader, says "hell no I'm not getting the vaccine.....over my dead body"  everyone knows how the cultist will take what was said.  Is there any wonder why the death rate in Trump counties far out paces those that didn't vote for Trump?  

Just another example here

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Here we go again hiding behind literalism.  When in a cult, a cult leader, says "hell no I'm not getting the vaccine.....over my dead body"  everyone knows how the cultist will take what was said.  Is there any wonder why the death rate in Trump counties far out paces those that didn't vote for Trump?  

Just another example here

If anyone (other than Donald Trump) is a deserving recipient of a Herman Cain Award...

45 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Did someone say "Fauci Ouchie"?  Remember this was in response to plans to go door to door offering vaccines....oh the horrors.  Communism run amok.

Oh wait. Maybe these two can share an award.  

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t understand why people are trying to be so dead set against a vaccine either.  

I wonder how many people are scared of needles and hide behind their politics. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-58086377

I also wonder how many more people would take the vaccine if it was in a pill form. 

My brother-in-law basically passes out if he is in a hospital or doctors office for any period of time. He won't admit it but it seems as if he is afraid of needles as well. 

• Plus1 1
39 minutes ago, jaws said:

I also wonder how many more people would take the vaccine if it was in a pill form. 

My brother-in-law basically passes out if he is in a hospital or doctors office for any period of time. He won't admit it but it seems as if he is afraid of needles as well. 

We'll soon find out - pills are coming this week (FDA currently reviewing).  If the rates of safe americans go up because of them I'll be very happy, but I can't wait to have discussions with those Snowflakes that are scared of an itty, bitty, pointy, ouchie stick.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

That tweet leaves out a little bit of information. 

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/omicron-variant-coronavirus-news-12-21-21-intl/h_4b2c2a65d6e94951dc987c52a4dd27f0

"The individual was at higher risk of severe complications from Covid-19 due to his unvaccinated status and had underlying health conditions," the release said.

Saying that, get vaccinated and get boosted when you are recommended to get it.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

We'll soon find out - pills are coming this week (FDA currently reviewing).  If the rates of safe americans go up because of them I'll be very happy, but I can't wait to have discussions with those Snowflakes that are scared of an itty, bitty, pointy, ouchie stick.

I used to hate needles, but after you get poked what seems like a 50x over a couple months period, you tend to stop caring. And no, I am not a drug addict. A covid vaccine shot is about a 0 on a scale of 1-10 when it comes to pain.

3 minutes ago, jaws said:

I used to hate needles, but after you get poked what seems like a 50x over a couple months period, you tend to stop caring. And no, I am not a drug addict. A covid vaccine shot is about a 0 on a scale of 1-10 when it comes to pain.

So agree with this.  Just don't watch.  Let your arm dangle vs. propping it on the table, and clench your fist/flex and let got right as the needle comes at cha'.

These covid shots are nothing.  Not the Pnemonia, Shingles and the shots I had to have for Africa (Hep/Yellow Fever/Typhoid) were a little more to get through.   But if I didn't get them I couldn't go.  Funny how those mandates the African nations set forth seem to work.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, jaws said:

so you think they are a bunch of snowflakes?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1