The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

5 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Hahaha!  What a bunch of dorks!

It does bring up an interesting point though, we know protests can't spread Covid (I kid), but can a protest about not needing a mask because Covid is a joke spread it?  Ha...the irony.

Anyway, these people are losers.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
7 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

they are endangering older, more at risk people with those actions.  wonder how they would react to those older, more at risk people all pulling out guns and shouting and threatening them?  would they cheer on the older folks?  or would they leave a s#!t stain so big the target store would have to be torn down and rebuilt?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
13 hours ago, commando said:

they are endangering older, more at risk people with those actions.  wonder how they would react to those older, more at risk people all pulling out guns and shouting and threatening them?  would they cheer on the older folks?  or would they leave a s#!t stain so big the target store would have to be torn down and rebuilt?

Idiots - everyone of them.    My neighbor just lost his 87 year old dad to covid. 

https://www.mediaite.com/news/maga-clad-anti-maskers-parade-through-target-demanding-take-your-masks-off-and-shouting-were-not-gonna-take-it/

On 9/17/2020 at 8:52 AM, GSG said:

Protesting masks? Why isn't anyone shooting them in the face with mace and rubber bullets? or beating them and arresting them?! 

On 9/17/2020 at 8:52 AM, GSG said:

Protesting masks? Why isn't anyone shooting them in the face with mace and rubber bullets? or beating them and arresting them?! 

It looked like a prank, what a bunch of dorks.  Just stop protesting, just go home.

I still have a newspaper subscription. For 35 years I have enjoyed 60-90 minutes of coffee, news and solitude on Sundays mornings. 

Today, it only takes about 30 minutes, due to the shrinking paper. However, I noted that in today's Editorial section, there are two articles by National writers.

Marc Thiessen writes: "Trump did listen to experts on handling the pandemic; they just failed the President" and lays out a well researched timeline that indicate the FDA and CDC failed the people, leading to 200k dead, not Trump.

On the opposite side of the page, Robin Abcarian writes "Trump downplayed real threats and inflates fake ones". Robin sets out a case that Trump lied, minimized, and is directly responsible for all 200,000 deaths. 

Is it no wonder that there are 2 different points of view on Covid? Who is right? How do people know what to believe? Which stats are correct? Who the hell knows...

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

I still have a newspaper subscription. For 35 years I have enjoyed 60-90 minutes of coffee, news and solitude on Sundays mornings. 

Today, it only takes about 30 minutes, due to the shrinking paper. However, I noted that in today's Editorial section, there are two articles by National writers.

Marc Thiessen writes: "Trump did listen to experts on handling the pandemic; they just failed the President" and lays out a well researched timeline that indicate the FDA and CDC failed the people, leading to 200k dead, not Trump.

On the opposite side of the page, Robin Abcarian writes "Trump downplayed real threats and inflates fake ones". Robin sets out a case that Trump lied, minimized, and is directly responsible for all 200,000 deaths. 

Is it no wonder that there are 2 different points of view on Covid? Who is right? How do people know what to believe? Which stats are correct? Who the hell knows...

It is frustrating.  

However, in this situation, I’ll error on the side of listening to experts instead of an administration that has proven to be incompetent in so many other areas.  

• Plus1 1