The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

You also don’t seem to understand the difference between banning mandates and banning masking.  It’s free choice to mask if anyone wants to.  No one is banning universal masking.  

that said, I don’t agree with statewide bans and it should be left to local decisions.  If they want a mask mandate fine, if they don’t then fine. I disagree with DeSantis statewide decision. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You also don’t seem to understand the difference between banning mandates and banning masking.  It’s free choice to mask if anyone wants to.  No one is banning universal masking.  

that said, I don’t agree with statewide bans and it should be left to local decisions.  If they want a mask mandate fine, if they don’t then fine. I disagree with DeSantis statewide decision. 

Both governors tried to ban school districts from mandating masks.  That's universal masking in those facilities.  

Our tri-country health board came  out with mask mandates for 2 through 11 years old. Schools seem to be allowed to make their own decisions...at least the charters. My daughters school will just do what they did last year until the variant calms down. My daughter was in school all but 2 weeks last year. It was great. Use common sense ignore the politics.

• Plus1 2
51 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Both governors tried to ban school districts from mandating masks.  That's universal masking in those facilities.  

Both governors said anyone and everyone could wear a mask if they wanted.  That’s not a ban on universal mask wearing.  If every single person in there state wanted to wear a mask they could.  

And just for your own individual knowledge, there are exceptions on the mask mandates in schools those districts are implementing.  That also means it’s not universal at that point.  

• Plus1 1