The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

12 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

How does this work with folks who received J&J? 

From what I've read, Moderna/Pfizer/Janssen are all doing their own studies on boosters.  Each is looking at several options:

-Additional shot of the original vaccines

-Additional shot sequence with different time gaps

-Additional shot with new vaccine targeting Beta/Delta/Lamda variants

• Plus1 1

42 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

From what I've read, Moderna/Pfizer/Janssen are all doing their own studies on boosters.  Each is looking at several options:

-Additional shot of the original vaccines

-Additional shot sequence with different time gaps

-Additional shot with new vaccine targeting Beta/Delta/Lamda variants

Gotcha, just seems like in a lot of the things that pop up to read it is always excluding J&J. Hopefully they can slightly adjust the "booster" to better target the new variants. 

32 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

There is no microchip.   Fact-check.org debunked that a long time ago

Whatever, I get free wifi from mine. 

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Gotcha, just seems like in a lot of the things that pop up to read it is always excluding J&J. Hopefully they can slightly adjust the "booster" to better target the new variants. 

Whatever, I get free wifi from mine. 

I have noticed a ton of more "local" networks popping up when I turn on my phone's wifi...

Thank you!

7 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I have noticed a ton of more "local" networks popping up when I turn on my phone's wifi...

Thank you!

Maybe with our installed microchips we have created a social network for internet access without even knowing it. Imagine the potential if each of us were hotspots that amplified the strength of each others signal. 5g would be a thing of the past. 

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why not?

I've had it twice.  Last summer and then 4 months after getting the vaccination shots. The only time I don't wear a mask is at the gym or in a restraunt.  Or around my friends and love ones at the crib.  I will highly consider the 3rd shot idea.  I have until november (8th month).  But right now, ehh.. will wait and see.  I'm not too high on the idea at the moment.  I rather research and see how it affects other people first.  I'm not doing it blindly just because. So if there are good results from it, then sure I will do it.

• Thanks 1