The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Can't WAIT for all the 'FDA approval' holdouts to get vaccinated now. This is going to be such an important day for them. Tears will be shed. Hugs will be had. Normality is in sight.

/sarcasm

Your sarcasm aside, I hope it does lead to some of the (thus far) hesitant non-vaccinated folks to get the shot. 

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Your sarcasm aside, I hope it does lead to some of the (thus far) hesitant non-vaccinated folks to get the shot. 

I sincerely hope so as well. I’m just very skeptical of a lot of those folks. I think the goal posts will now shift for too many of them to some other kind of excuse for not getting vaccinated. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Enhance said:

I sincerely hope so as well. I’m just very skeptical of a lot of those folks. I think the goal posts will now shift for too many of them to some other kind of excuse for not getting vaccinated. 

Could be I guess, but it takes away one viable argument that could actually be valid. 

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Once again, and I’m surprised it still needs to be said, but zero governors have banned wearing masks or having 100% of people wear masks.   Everyone is free to mask on there own.  This won’t change no matter how many dishonest and obtuse posts there are trying to say otherwise. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Because most others here don’t believe it will help at all.  

That doesn't mean they don't think having them vaccinated won't be a good thing.

Now....I'm just skeptical on the 20-30%.  I believe the vast majority of these people are using this as an excuse to not get vaccinated and they will just go on to the next excuse.

Also, 20-30% of these people vaccinated will help.  But, will it help enough?

We need upwards of 80% of Americans to have the microchip to please Bill Gates.

• Plus1 2