The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

Of course

Did you notice they never actually played Dana’s clip so we don’t actually know what was said.  They only played the lead in.  

After looking more into it, the guest they had on talked about the Approval being great news, not rushed, etc.   so the majority report people seem to wrong and trying to push a narrative. 

Edited by Archy1221
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2

37 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Did you notice they never actually played Dana’s clip so we don’t actually know what was said.  They only played the lead in.  

After looking more into it, the guest they had on talked about the Approval being great news, not rushed, etc.   so the majority report people seem to wrong and trying to push a narrative. 

Majority Reports video title: "Fox News Questions FDA’s ‘Rushed’ Approval Of Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine"

Dana literally asks if the vaccine was rushed in the lead in: "That has critics asking if the process was rushed. Was it?"

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, nic said:

No the doctor did.  I have no reason to believe this nurse is lying. she was working when this happened. She advocates for people to get vaccinated. It’s possible that there was a bad diagnosis or that they were being overly cautious. I am just relaying info I received that surprised me, and if true, concerned me. I am not a vaccine expert. Is the process well controlled? I hope so. 

Why do people shoot down any info that doesn’t fit what they want to hear. Sort of like the theory that the virus could have originated from a Wuhan lab. It’s just a theory, and plausible, but the media shot it down and social media censored it. Now they are admitting it’s possible....a year later.

I am all for hearing different info as long as its reliable data. Anecdotal evidence is not something to base our decisions off of. I have no doubt there have been adverse side effects to this vaccine as there are with every drug on the market. Watch a commerical for any pharmaceutical and the list of side effects, including death, are in every commercial. Its a case of benefit outweighs the risk and this is the case with the covid vaccine also. 

And its just hard for me to believe an urgent care made this diagnosis. I worked at an urgent care for 5 years. I know they dont have the right equipment to make a diagnosis like this. And RNs rarely work in urgent care, so thats hard for me to believe also that a nurse is telling you this, maybe an MA. Im not saying youre lying, its just hard for me to believe based on my experience in healthcare. I know i know, anecdotal evidence :lol:

• Plus1 2

11 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Majority Reports video title: "Fox News Questions FDA’s ‘Rushed’ Approval Of Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine"

Dana literally asks if the vaccine was rushed in the lead in: "That has critics asking if the process was rushed. Was it?"

Umm did you listen to the entire discussion Majority Report had on it.  They make is sound like Dana is questioning in a way to put doubt on the approval which certainly wasn’t the case.  Good try

• Plus1 2
18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Umm did you listen to the entire discussion Majority Report had on it.  They make is sound like Dana is questioning in a way to put doubt on the approval which certainly wasn’t the case.  Good try

Yes, MR is arguing that Dana is in fact putting out doubt based on the framing - it's the main point of the video. For example, Dana could have simply reported the vaccine is now officially approved by the FDA and not even brought up if the process was rushed.