The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Because I think we should listen to what the President says, as do you (I think), While Commnado (Great movie) does not.  so we are trying to figure out why/when to decide to listen.

jesus.....you have certainly twisted things around in your atempt to be able to accuse me of listening to liars.   a long ways from our shared thinking that the vax mandate was needed.  oh well...it all makes sense to you or you are having fun trolling.  either way who cares.   let's get this thread back on track 

• Plus1 2
Just now, commando said:

jesus.....you have certainly twisted things around in your atempt to be able to accuse me of listening to liars.   a long ways from our shared thinking that the vax mandate was needed.  oh well...it all makes sense to you or you are having fun trolling.  either way who cares.   let's get this thread back on track 

We both listen to liars!  

I think we need a vax mandate.  I think we should all get it in the US.

What part do you disagree with with?  

3 minutes ago, commando said:

I agree.  

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, commando said:

yep.  it's a question with no logical answer.   everyone to some degree lies.   teach is putting absolutes on something that should be considered with nuance.

Ha...no!

Look...Once you lie...you are a liar.  After that, none of it matters.  I believe, as do you, that everyone is a liar.  Why are you fighting that?

Stop acting like some people only like 1 time...we lie ALL THE TIME.  All of use do.  You probably like 100 times in since Sunday, right?  I bet you are not a horrible person though, I bet you are a great girl/guy...but you are a liar, right?

it is not about degrees, it is about lying.  

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

An off-ramp for the global pandemic. And it happened on Joe Biden's watch. This is great news. 

I don’t really care who’s watch it happened on.  Though I don’t think Biden developed Omicron :dunno.  Could be wrong, though doubtful.  Remember he thinks the national government can’t do anything and it’s up to the States. 

• Plus1 3